CHAPTER 14: allow me to reintroduce myself

Start from the beginning

Koro spent another week or so with the Simon Famiglia, Adelheid always keeping a watchful eye on him while he stuck to Enma like dotting glue if that were a thing.

He did not forget to tell the young Simon that if Adelheid's mother hen tendencies were too much for him, he could always come and seek refuge at his place. Adelheid did not appreciate the offer and firmly turned it down, much to Koro's disappointment.

With this other week behind him and another few days that he took upon himself to spend in Kyoto, Mai passed, June started. By the time Koro received notifications from Karasuma that new students were to transfer to 3-E, he had yet to pack.

Most probably because Koro felt he couldn't be any later than he already was, the blond decided to go back to Tokyo at a relatively slow pace, taking his time to appreciate the scenery when he wasn't dying from motion sickness. The rainy season began in strides by the time Koro finally reached Tokyo, he could say with confidence that he used all of his low concentration Sun pills.

He'd need to pick up a new batch of those.

::

Mid-June came without hurdle, the Rainy season still going somewhat strong as a permanent veil of humidity permeated the air. Monday came, his first day back to teaching 3-E with it after his break, and with light steps, Koro climbed up the hill to the prefabricated.

"Ah, Aarden-sensei, good morning!" the feminine voice of one of his students called out. Koro slowed his climbing pace, allowing the girl to catch up as she flashed him a grin in greetings. "I didn't know you were coming back today, Sensei," Yada admitted, her light purple eyes slightly widening as she spoke.

"Ehehe~ Surprise!" Koro exclaimed back, his cheery grin in perfect place as he gave the girl a closed-eyes-smile. As one of the females with the biggest bust in her class, Koro felt a bit uncomfortable around the student, but it was nothing he couldn't handle. Plus, Yada was not trying to take advantage of her charms in any way.

"How was your stay in Kyoto, Sensei?" Yada asked, trying to continue the conversation as they went up the rocky path. Although she did not like their blond teacher's lesson's on torture, she admitted that they remained interesting in their own way. She also felt somewhat mesmerized by her teacher's mask. It was obviously fake, yet it did not create any dissonance, making it more enthralling. "I heard that you knew the hitman hired to kill Koro-sensei there!" she added, her voice seeming excited.

"Yep!" the blond agreed, popping the p as he eagerly nodded at her affirmation. "One of my coworkers is an old partner of his," he explained, happily sharing the information. It was no lie. Mammon was his coworker, Viper was an Arcobanelo, and Mammon was Viper.

"It was awe-inspiring. He managed to deal the most damage to Koro-sensei, you know," Yada told the man before stopping and adding: "Right, did you meet Ritsu yet, Aarden-sensei?" she asked as if the damage inflicted to her homeroom teacher reminded her of the A.I.

"Sir Karasuma notified me that we'd have two additions to the class, yes. Isn't it so exciting?" he chirped. "How were they?"

"Ah well, Ritsu is an adorable girl. She's super knowledgeable too, though she lacks common sense," Yada chuckled, finding it funny. As a powerful A.I., Ritsu knew a lot, but she indeed lacked in some human aspects at the moment. She was learning, though, which was encouraging. "And Itona," the girl's voice trailed off. They reached the top of the hill and the clearing, where some of the students lazed around. "Itona was straight to the point? He didn't spend much time here, so I'm not really sure, hahaha," she nervously stated.

Koro nodded. "Well, I guess I'll find out myself then. I'll see you later, Yada-kun!" he chirped before waltzing away and to the teacher lounge to organize his teaching material.