Hood : i will use it well

Reporter : w-what did she give you?

Hood : a simple upgrade

Right after saying that, she crushed the chip and particles began to surround her before travelling towards her ship transforming it.

The ship began to blow a bright blue, it's shap became thicker, and longer in size. The glow soon subsided to reveal Hood's new ship.

The cameras were flashing, but the reporters were no longer making a ruckus, too shock by the truth stated by Hood settling in their minds

The cameras were flashing, but the reporters were no longer making a ruckus, too shock by the truth stated by Hood settling in their minds. Jack tugged Hood's skirt once more.

Hood : yes princess?

Jack :....... miss moms........... can we go now?

Summer : since we weren't planning on making an alliance either way, i don't see the problem with this.

The three of them soon began to walk towards the door, but a wall of reporters soon blocked their way

Reporter : not create an alliance with us!? That would endanger us since they recently attacked! You should at least take responsability and help us in this war!

Hood : sadly we'll have to disagree, we never planned on making an alliance, and the only reason they attacked was because​ they found out the princess was with us because​ you humans kept posting it online.

Reporter : w-wait, the little girl was actually a princess!? We thought it was just a nickname you gave her!

Summer : *sigh* this is taking longer than it needs to be

Summer uses her comms and contacts the girls back at the hotel, telling them they're leaving. Summer held Jack in one of her arms and began to push her way through the wall, even if they tried their hardest it didn't stop her.

Hood sighed but followed anyway.

.
.
.

Their refusal to help humanity had made an impact on the media, people were angry, but most of them were reasonable and accepted their claims. Of course ONI still wanted to try and force them into their war, but it was quite risky now since they've finally found out of them being the ships themselves.

As Azur Lane was boarding their travelling ship, some people were waving them good bye since they were civil during their stay. However a few gave them glares because​ they were biased and wanted unreasonable things.

Jack was sleepily scrolling through her menu until Summer tapped her shoulder.

Summer : are you okay princess?

Jack : mm...... sleepy....... miss moms....... lap pillows

Summer : would you like to sleep on mine during the travel time?

Jack nodded her head slowly, obviously drained since she hadn't had physical contact with her mothers for two weeks. Gently putting her head on Summer's lap, she shuffled every now and then before finding the right spot.

Summer stroked her head and hummed a lullaby, rocking Jack into a nice slumber.

.
.
.

??? : hmm, humanoid beings capable of changing into ships? This could be troublesome....... Perhaps we should ignore them instead, they aren't human anyway

??? : as you wish, sire

__________________________________

Next episode on Jack is sleepy! We have a lot of Mission comming up (you know, different dimension missions) because​ i'm bored! What will be my first dimension!? Simple!

.
.
.
.
.

I have no idea! So we'll both have to wait!