N: yea I could tell . I seen you dancing mrs. Santana.

C: omg that's so embarrassing. * blushing *

N: not really. It was sexy actually.

C: oh really ?

N: mmhmm .

C: well would you like to return the favor ?

N: why not ?

Nicki got up and turned on feeling myself. Then nicki started singing and then she started dancing which lead to her grinding on cyn .

Cyn

Omg I can't believe my eyes right now. I'm at Nicki minajs concert in her dressing room receiving a lap dance from her. I swear her ass looks so much better and bigger in person. I don't know what came over me but I placed my hands on her hips and started moving them more into the beat of the song. Then she turned around and faced me and sat back down on my lap then she grabbed my hands and placed them on her ass . she started grinding again then she started staring into my eyes. I don't know what came over both of us but we ended up kissing. The kiss got heated really fast but then there was a knock on the door. Nicki pulled back and let out an aggravated sigh then answered the door.

N:* with an attitude * yes ?

B: um Mrs.maraj . I was just coming to check on you and see what we were gonna do about the concert.

N: um just tell them I'll reschedule the concert.

B: okay. Thank you.

N: mmhmm .

Nicki closes the door and turns on the TV and gets on her phone. I just sit there looking surprised and shocked .

N: so Mrs.cyn , what are you doing after this .

C: well I was gonna go home after the concert .

N: you can stay here if you want .

C: in your dressing room ? Um no thank you.

N: no silly. I mean you can stay with me . and since its my last concert you can go home with me .

C: don't you have guards and stuff in your house ?

N: no , they just sit at the entrance and open the gates.

C: ohh ...

N: Yea . but do you wanna come ?

C: um sure . but wait I need clothes.

N: oh Yea , stand up.

C: huh ?

N: stand ... Up .

C: okay ..* standing up * then sitting down.

N: I can get you some clothes.

C: like underwear and stuff?

N: duh silly.

C: okay. So what are we gonna do now ?

N: are you hungry ?

C: Yea

N: well what would like to eat?

C: chipotle !

N: chipotle ? Hmm . okay . open that door for me * pointing to the door *

C: * opening the door*

N: BRUTUS !!

C: Damn. I'm right here.

N: sorry .