"I didn't give you such a thing yet, I suppose!"

"Ha!"

Roswaal only wheezed harder on his floor as Beatrice flailed her hands in anger and shouted at the ever-teasing Ram.

In the midst of all of this, a royal silver-haired lady was sitting down on a comfy office couch with her mind completely detached from the misfit havoc her camp members were sitting around her. No. Emilia's head was elsewhere entirely, situated on something much more important and attention-requiring.

Emilia was focused on the young boy she had sat on her lap.

"Want some more treats, Subaru?"

"I'm not a kid! Let me get my own treats, scary Emilia~!"

"Tck, tck, tck... If you don't stop your attitude, I won't give you any treats for a week."

"A-A week?! I'm sorry! I'll be good!"

"Hmmmmm, nope! You aren't a good boy, so no treats for a week."

"Noooooo!"

Non in the room paid attention to the two as if both of them were in another world by themselves.

The source of all of this commotion was non-other than the snot-nosed little 8-year-old boy sitting on top of Emilia's lap with her arms wrapped around his small form with a warm smile covering her face.

The sharp-eyed black-haired youth had been trapped in Emilia's grip ever since she noticed who the kid was.

"I never knew Subaru was so adorable when he was a child!" Emilia cooed warmly while hugging the boy tightly in her grasp.

"I'm not adorable, lady! And I want to go home! This place is filled with weird people and you're a crazy person who doesn't like sweet treats!" The sharp-eyed boy angrily growled while trying to escape and struggle out of the older girl's grip. It didn't help that Emilia was torturing him with the tray of sweetie treats set infront of him, or infront of them since she's insisting he stay placed on her lap. And even worse, she insists on feeding the boy herself. Her beautiful face was stuck on either an amused smirk or a smug smile as she terrifically enjoyed having Subaru's younger self with her. She's never done so much teasing in her life! The reactions this little boy was giving her were absolutely delicious, and Emilia was enjoying all of it!

"Would you stop crushing my contractor, I suppose?! He's not some doll!" Beatrice shouted and started pulling the boy away from the older half-elf's arms.

But to her shock, Emilia suddenly glared and hugged Subaru tighter while snarling at Beatrice with her amethyst eyes filled with chilling coldness.

"Would you stop it already?! I'm not a small kid you can just toss around! I want to go home!" The adorable youth shouted while kicking his legs to get out of Emilia's strong grip.

"Hm, maybe we could send Subaru-sama to his hometown for a few weeks until his condition is fixed?" Frederica suddenly spoke up from the side as she looked at the boy being pulled between the two girls with pity.

"What?!" Emilia gasped with her eyes wide in horror as her grip tightened on the small boy. "No! Why would we send him away to people that don't know how to treat him? He should be here with all of us, his friends!" The half-elf argued while squeezing the life out of the truly frustrated boy. As if she was a protective mother holding a little cup from dangerous beasts.

Beatrice face-palmed in frustration, "I guess there is no helping it, I suppose. You're too dumb to realize..."

"Realize what?" Emilia asked innocently as Beatrice grumbled with an unimpressed stare.