꒰ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆꒱ ²/²

'POSITIVE NEWS'

'POSITIVE NEWS'

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

[Y/N] slept with tranquility on the hospital bed, her chest rising up and down steadily while her soft snores were heard across the room apart from the constant beeping that emitted from the heartbeat monitor that stood next to her hospital bed.

Aizawa stood behind the glass of the window that lead into [Y/N]'s room, he sadly gazed at the young child that rested on the bed.

A sigh escaped his lips, 'I'm sorry..' he apologized internally. 'If only we rescued you earlier..'

[Y/N] required blood donation due to her slight blood loss, but it's serious for a child. Luckily, someone with the same blood type has donated to [H/C] haired child.

"Eraserhead." He heard a person calling his name, he turned tot he source and spotted the familiar male. "Fatgum." He replied before being handed a coffee.

"You need it." Fatgum said with a smile. "What about your injuries?" Aizawa asked the male beside him, who stood gazing at the child behind the glass.

Fatgum smiled before shaking his head, "Just minor injuries here and there. Nothing too serious." He responded to the male before taking a bite out of his onigiri.

Aizawa hummed in response before taking small mouthfuls of his coffee. "What about you? Minor injuries?" Fatgum asked the long black haired male.

Aizawa nodded in response before drinking his coffee. "The others?" He asked. "Rock lock is patched up and luckily the wound isn't deep." Fatgum mentioned the lock hero who's wife came in crying with their child in hand—worried sick about her pro hero spouse.

"Mirko is fine. Nothing too bad." Fatgum said recalling the moment he entered the female's room after knocking—he heard her counting while doing leg circles exercise for her legs.