Chapter Nine: Bonking Your Saviors On the Head

"Oh my god!! Will they ever leave??" Serena shouted exasperated!

"Hey Ser, I'm sorry you came to my dorm just to get stuck here." Jules apologized, "Now that I think of it we all should of just gone back to our own dorms instead of meeting here."

"No, no, it's okay, I just really want them to go away." Serena replied while lying back on the bed. Izzy moved towards the window. She stared out at raging mob of girls and a few guys. They were starting to ball up paper and setting it on fire. The air started to smell like smoke. The fire balls started to pelt the wall around them. Izzy stepped back as some of the flames hit the window.

"Iz, you do know that staring at them won't make them disappear." Kevin commented tired. He walked up to the window and started to pull Izzy away.

"Guys get away!!" Serena shouted. She lunged at us and knocked us to the side as a huge rock came barreling into room. Julie screamed as the rock hit the wall next to her head. "WE NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS ROOM!" Serena shouted. More rocks started coming in hitting lamps and desks.

They all started to tumble towards the door. A rock came in flying and hit Julie in the back. Another one hit Izzy in the shoulder, while Kevin got nailed in the chest. Serena grabbed a chair a threw in towards the window. One final rock cam in and hit Serena in the knee.

"We have to keep moving," Kevin said ripping open the door, only to fall back and grab his chest. Izzy lunged out of the room holding up Julie. Serena and Kevin stumbled out after them.

A huge motor noise sound came from above. "Are they seriously landing on the ducking roof!" Kevin shouted. They all collapsed in the stair well. Shouting and footsteps starting pounding down the stairs. "Where did they get a helicopter? Kevin question while grabbing a broom.

Kevin swung the broom at the first head he saw. The body collapsed with a groan. "Kev, that was police officer. You really shouldn't be bonking your saviors on the head." Izzy stated in shock.

Five more police officers came down the stairs. One of them the guy to his feet while the others were grabbed and started being pulled up the stairs.

Panting the four of them reached the roof. They started being pulled towards the helicopter. They tumbled in. "GET YOUR BELTS ON NOW, WE GOT TO GO" one of the policed officers shouted. They helicopter slowly started to pull up. They reached 15 feet above the dorm, when they looked down. All four of them saw the building explode below them. The force pushed the helicopter up but it was impossible to see. The smoke was everywhere. Everyone was coughing like crazy. It was impossible to breathe!! Blackness overtook them.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Hello everyone sorry for the extremely was for an update. Clubs have started and school is really busy!! Sorry!!
Anyway, I hoped you enjoy a bomb explosion from a different view.

Hopefully the next update will be soon!

Follow me on Twitter @DarkShadowKevin
Follow me on Instagram @ShadowOfKevin

-DarkChampionKJC