Chapter 4: Harry's Hand is a Stress Ball

Hello Wattpad,

I hope you are enjoying the story so far. Also the song that I referenced to in the first chapter, is a real song written and sung by ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~. The song is on SoundCloud, the song is called "Fortune" and the username is FizzleIzzle. Please do look it up!!

Enjoy!!!!!

-DarkChampionKJC

__________________________________________________________________________________

Harry

When Izzy came up on to our "alter," I was overjoyed. I was finally going to be able to sing a song with a very talented and beautiful person.

I ran over to her and helped her on the stage. I pulled her into hug and whispered, " good job!!"

"Okay everyone, Izzy here is going to singing "Don't Forget Where You Belong" in the spirit of graduation. And I think we willing be doing it in a duet with her and Harry!!!!" Louis spoke in to the microphone.

Everyone, and I mean everyone started screaming, screaming, screaming! But no else's scream was louder than Izzy, who happened to still be in a hug with let out a scream louder than well the world, "OMG I GET TO SING ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS WITH MY FUTURE ummmm HARRY STYLES!!!!!!"

I laughed quietly laughed. Girls could be so funny but confusing at the same time. I quickly pulled her out of the hug, and took my beanie off of her head, and took hers off of my mine. I switched them and then grabbed the mic from my Boo Bear.

I grabbed another mic from the table and handed it to her. She smiled, and I grabbed her hand, and then, OWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Her hand squeezed mine so hard that I heard something crack. I turned to her and she smiled embarrassed, "sorry, nerves, I needed a stress ball." She said weakly.

"It's okay," I said as I grimaced. Liam turned on the music. We both starting singing harmoniously. It was truly beautiful!!!!!

As the song came to the end we both were sweating, it had been a long time since I had done that song, and I'm guessing she had never sung like that before. I leaned against the table as she went up to her chair. Everyone whispering about something.

It had been truly amazing to sing with her and I was determined. So as all of the students left, he was only determined to find one.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oooo lucky you guys 2 chapter in 1 day.

I hope you enjoyed!!!!

Vote and comment!!!!!!!

Remember to check out Fortune by FizzleIzzle on SoundCloud

Follow me on Twitter @darkshadowKevin

-DarkChampionKJC

Beaniesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें