Chapter 1: Telling Everyone

Começar do início

"You keep saying that, Katsuki, yet I see no improvement," Izuku sighs as he closes his eyes, Bakugou's lips kissing the boy's forehead. He lays his head back on Izuku's and sighs.

"I know," Bakugou says before pulling his head up from his position because his phone vibrates in his pocket. With caution, he pulls out his phone as he tries not to smudge the nail polish on his shorts and looks at the message from Kirishima.

"Something important?" Izuku asks, his eyes still closed and his chest-beating faster as he feels Bakugou's member poke his ass. He moves his hips to the side, causing Bakugou to smirk. 

"Not as important as me shoving my cock up your tight ass," Bakugou huskily says into Izuku's ear, grinding his hips upwards for more friction. Izuku groans as he bites down on his bottom lip. 

"H-how many times have I told you I-I'm not ready?" 

"Too many to keep fucking keep track of,"

"Then I'll hit you with another one," Izuku says as he rolls off Bakugou's lap, the blond letting a gasp exit his edges. "I'm not ready to have sex with you, Katsuki,"

"Damn it all," Bakugou replies to his comment in a low voice before answering Kirishima's text.

"Oh, what does Kirishima have to say?" Izuku says as he gets up from the floor and notices the nickname Bakugou has for him, which it;'s a very recognizable nickname: Sharkboy. 

"That bastard of a friend wants the whole damn class to meet up today," Bakugou says as he tosses his phone on Izuku's bed behind him. 

"At what time? I'd love to see everyone again!" Izuku says with his normal chirpy tone. He proceeds to get up from the floor and walk to his wardrobe to look for an outfit. 

"Of course, you want to go," Bakugou hisses. He gets up from the floor and brushes his hair backward, the nail polish finally drying. He walks over to the door, but before he leaves, he grabs Izuku's ass and says.

"More times you prevent me from fucking your ass, the percentage of me fucking you slowly is minimal," Bakugou says before he leaves Izuku's apartment to head over to his to change before leaving with his soon-to-be boyfriend. 

"Bakugou is such a honey boy. When the time does come, I know he'll do it with love," Izuku speaks out loud as he picks his outfit from his wardrobe, a smile creeping to his face as he eyes a shirt with cleavage. 

   A few hours later

"Midoriya, Bakugou!" Kaminari yells from a distance, himself and the rest sitting at a table for twenty in a restaurant close to the beach. Izuku and Bakugou make their way over to the table side by side. 

"Holy shit, Midoriya, you are looking hella fine," Ochaco smirks as she knows, and like everyone else, Izuku is gay. No one is bothered by it and accepts the way he is. 

"Thank you, Chacs," Izuku tells his best friend, kissing her on the cheek before passing along the same gesture to everyone; no boy minds his kisses except for Bakugou. The two males sit beside each other before the waitress approaches them.

"Good afternoon, everyone. What can I get you all?" The friendly waitress says, her boobs giant than Yaomomo's, jumping in front of Kirishima and Sero's eyes. 

"Two buckets of beer is fine," Kirishima says, his eyes staring endlessly at the waitress's breast. His fantasies end when Mina smacks the boy's head; she apologizes to the waitress, who smiles before leaving.