god is dead and i replaced him

Heaven is over. Pack up your shit. Go home.

Vincent goes through like

Vincent goes through like.... 4 hair styles in the span if a single work.

-natural hair
-dyed bleach blonde long scene hair
-bright red hair
-bright red hair but long on one side
-floor (possibly sentient???) length black hair

I'm not sure who is more evil, Kale or Vincent. I think that debating it is a huge thing that I want to leave up for interpretation. In Vinnys case, even before being groomed into a violent killer by a feral psychopath of a doctor, he was kind of a stupid,manipulative shithead. Total fuck boy. Sexist? Extremely. Rude, gossipy? Oh yeah. Would back stab all his friends faster than you can say, et tu Brutus? Absolutely.

Kale is fucked in the head by nature, but Vincent has always intended to be evil,he just gets the tools to ramp that behavior up to 11 and has literally no responsible people to hold him accountable for what he does.

 One of the

One of the.only reasons why Kale was able to actually con him into a aything, (Kale being really kind of a fucking dumbass with no identifiable common sense despite being alive for possibly hundreds or thousands of years), is that Vincent thinks he's the smartest guy ever and Kale more or less took his young recklessness and let Vincent get cock bc he thought that he was the one manipulating Kale.

Maybe don't hook up with vampires you met on myspacedotcom.