"Lia.. you know its pointless. Your boyfriend's going to kill me if I didn't bring you back in one piece." 

"But.. but I-"

"Shh. You said one of us has a chance to escape her right? So please, live your life for me. Also your boyfriend's going to kill me if I didn't return you back in one piece." He said, coughing out blood.

"Sam, save your breath, asshole. I'm getting you out." I swallowed the lump in my throat and looked at his wounds. Come on, heal him please.

"Let me die in peace, girl." He laughed slightly before turning silent.

"No, no, no.. Hey, look at me." I held his face but my heart dropped when I felt his hand that was holding my cheek dropped to the ground. "Hey, Sam?" I called him but I heard no response. "Sam.." I brought my face close to his check to check his heartbeat. I closed my eyes and clutched my fists when I heard nothing. "Sam.. it was supposed to be me. Why? Why would you.. Stupid! You fucking airhead..." I cried out the pain I was feeling in my chest. I turned around to meet the creature responsible for his death. I will fucking kill you, even if it means I die as well.

"Done crying?" She snickered. "What that boy displayed was full.. idiocy. So pathetic! Why would he sacrifice himself.." I maintained my glare at her when she brought herself closer to my face. "..for you? Because he loves you? Look where that got him." I frowned when I heard that. Its true.. I've only noticed it now but all of my friends get hurt by protecting me. I shouted in pain when she wrapped one of her fingers around me.

"Shut up, woman. You know nothing." I said while struggling out of her grip.

"Do I really? Let's start with your parents hm? They abandoned you because they were afraid of you.. Second is your comrades. They died trying to protect you because you couldn't handle yourself out in the field! Pathetic scums. Need I say more?" She smirked. "If you gave me your powers in the first place then none of this would've happened.."

"You're right." I said while limping over to her. "You want my power?" I asked her and started stripping myself off my power. I ignored the pain I was feeling and grabbed her shoulders. "Then take it, bitch." I said before falling to the ground, hitting my head.

"What happened next?" Yuno asked. Lia looked at him before sighing.

"Last thing I remembered was her bursting painting the walls with her blood and gut." She chuckled. "I think I got some in my mouth." She laughed remembering the awful memory. "After that I think I passed out and Mariella brought me here. Few days later we buried Sam's body.."

"I'm sorry you had to go through all that.." Yuno said before tightening his grip around her. 

"It's fine it wasn't your fault." Lia tapped his arm lightly to assure him.

"But I wasn't there by your side.." Hearing that, Lia turned around to face him.

"Hmm, that's true. But do remember that it was 10 years ago. A lot has changed since then.." She smiled, one that made the Prince feel warm and tingly on the inside. Yuno leaned closer, attempting to close the gapped between them but he was stopped by a finger on his lips.

"What?" He looked at the girl confusingly. 

"With the years we've been apart.. Have you ever uh.." Oh Yuno knows where this is going but he decided to shut up about it. He wants to enjoy Lia struggle first.

"What?" He asked in a teasing manner making the girl go red. He planted both of his hands behind him and stared at Lia.

"You know.. Was there someone you uh.. fancied? Because.. I mean I totally understand. But uh.. how many?" She hesitantly smiled, making Yuno laugh. "What? Why are you laughing? Is there something funny?!" She asked repeatedly.