𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

operation kadie 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
three participants
maddy🤩, mills🧍🏼‍♀️, sades🤧

sades🤧
okay

you guys know the plan?

maddy🤩
yup

mills🧍🏼‍♀️
yes

they were outside of katie's house, waiting for her to go on her roof.

one of the first times sadie and katie hung out, they went to a spot on her roof. sadie had known that she goes out there when she normally gets home.

katie wasn't home and sadie had told brandon and mrs. longfelt how she had the plan, and they both agreed to it.

so she was now sitting on the roof, waiting for katie, when she finally saw her car pull up into the driveway.

a couple seconds later she had stepped out of the car and went into the house.

sades🤧
she's in the house

maddy🤩
okay

mills🧍🏼‍♀️
okay. if she kicks you out, lmk, we'll be ready with the car

sades🤧
why do we sound like we are on a goddamn mission?

maddy🤩
because we are! it's called operation kadie 😌

sadie had rolled her eyes at maddy's text, wondering how she was taking it all so easy. she knew if madison had told her that she was in love with someone else during their whole relationship, she'd be hurting.

her thoughts got interrupted when she heard someone say, "what the fuck."

luckily enough, it was katie. she had dropped her bowl on the roof and just stared at her.

"what the fuck are you doing here?"
"look, i know what you're gonna say—"

"i don't wanna hear it!"
"i just came to apologize!"

"no! you don't get to do that! do you know how much i cared for you? do you know that i was gonna apologize? i was gonna apologize! but then i walked in on you and madison making out!" katie yelled. "you did it so you could make me jealous." she continued, voice cracking. "do you know how much that hurt? how much my heart hurt? do you know that i wanted to just come over and apologize over, and over again?"

"katie..."

"you obviously made your choice. you picked madison. i can't-"

"i broke up with her."

there was some silence between the two before katie decided to speak up.

"that doesn't fix things between us. i don't know if we can come back from this."

"katie, we can-"

"no, we can't! i'm sorry, but i can't, at least. you should go."

sadie looked up at her from the spot on her shoes where she was looking.

she surely thought the plan would work. she didn't think that this would happen.

sadke looked at katie and looked back at the floor. she started walking towards the window and looked back at her, before cursing a small, "shit."

she eventually went back to the car and sat in the back seat, away from the other two girls. they shared looks at each other, knowing that whatever happened on the roof, was bad.

but they didn't dare ask anything until sadie was ready to talk.