Chapter ,27'

Present

"What happened Jimin-ah?" Hoseok asked "H-he asked me to be his boyfriend and I said n-no and then we got in a bit of an argument and then he left it's been 2 hours since and no-one has heard from him" Jimin said.

"Calm down Jimin we'll find him I promise we will so calm down" Hoseok said trying his best not to panic when Hoseok panicked it only when 2 ways either he shut down completely or he became angry and very demanding and usual it was the second option that everyone had to face.

"Ok.. Hyung please come back" Jimin said "ok I'll be there in a minute" Hoseok said hanging up the phone "Hoseok what's wrong?" Yoongi asked "Jungkook's Missing" Hoseok said walking out of the kitchen Yoongi following him.

"Are you going to look for him?" Yoongi's asked "yeah" Hoseok said getting ready to go "let me come with you" Yoongi said Hoseok turned around to face him.

"No I know Jungkook no matter what happens he will never ignore people he goes to people when he's in pain so something must have happened to him so I'm not taking you along when something could happen to you" Hoseok said.

"I'm going with you or your not going!" Yoongi said, not having time to argue Hoseok sighed, "whatever, but don't leave my sight" Hoseok said going to put his shoes on while Yoongi ran off to get his jacket.

\-/~\-/~\-/

"Any ideas of were he could have gone?" Taehyung asked and Hoseok was starting to get annoyed "I already told you he wouldn't run away or anything he goes to people he doesn't run away!" Hoseok said.

He and Yoongi were at his house Taehyung, Jimin and Hawon also being there Chaerin and Hyuntae weren't there unfortunately they were out of the country.

Why? Because they have to deal with the company.

When would they be back? In a month.

Hoseok knew Jungkook better than anyone and he had told them 3 times Jungkook doesn't ran away and was getting angry since they kept taking about places he would have gone and since he was also panicking he started to become demanding.

"We heard you already Hoseok!" Hawon said "Really then why are still asking about places he could have gone when he wouldn't be there?" Hoseok asked "because we have no other choice. At least we're not panicking like you" she said.

Hoseok opened his mouth to say something but stopped when Yoongi lighlty pulled his arm over to him he looked over at him "calm down Hoseok, we will find him weither he's gone somewhere or not and you know arguing isn't going to help" Yoongi said.

Hoseok sighed knowing Yoongi was right "I'm sorry it's just getting to my head" Hoseok said "look YoongI yung is right we need to figure out who would do something to Jungkook" Jimin said he was mentally a mess but knew he needed to try to help instead of crying about it like he wanted to.

"Was there anyone at college that had a grudge on him or anything?" Taehyung asked "probably not Jungkook's usually kept to himself when he goes to College" Hoseok said.

"Will you be quiet Hoseok!" Hawon asked Hoseok just rolled his eyes "like Hoseok Hyung said he's usually kept to himself it was just us two together he never bothered anyone or caused any trouble" Jimin said.

"I know this is a random suggestions but could it be maybe something to do with the company, or was Jungkook not known as your brother?" Yoongi asked Hoseok.

"No he wasn't, he wa- we're both kinda ashamed about being halfs, him being more than me, he doesn't like me being around his college because people would ask what we are before and he was have to lie and he doesn't like it" Hoseok explained.

"...but there were a few that he told we were brothers not half though just brothers" Hoseok explained "who are those people?" Taehyung asked .

"2 girls names Mina and Lia and a boy named minhyuk although Mina moved out of the country 3 years ago when they lost contact so I doubt she's involved" Hoseok sighed.

"What about Lia and minhyuk?" Hawon asked "Minhyuk passed away 3 years ago part of the reason Mina left Lia said she wanted to start a new life after the other two left" Hoseok explained "so none of them are even still in contact with him?" Jimin asked.

"No but the reason I brought them up was because Lia always slightly blamed Jungkook for Minhyuk's death, because Minhyuk took a bullet for him" "what do you mean he took a bullet for him?" Taehyung asked.

"Jungkook had a class mate who was obsessed him so he asked him out Jungkook didn't have the best attitude and said no adding some unnecessary insults the boy took it to heart and he tried to kill Jungkook but Minhyuk was with him and jumped in the way when the boy shot the bullet" Hoseok explained.

"What did he say Hyung?" Jimin asked "to the boy he said alot of stuff because Jungkook was straight back then so he was i guess you could say disgusted and said alot of unnecessary stuff" Hoseok said.

"We need to know what he said" Hyejin said after not talking for most of the conversation.

°~°~°~°~°
Chapter 27
Word count:920

When I was proofreading I saw that I  wrote Hyejin calling Hoseok hyung, I was so confused, also sorry for the late update, had a busy day yesterday!