Unplanned Vaction

Start from the beginning

They all listen to Klaus and go get in the car. Madison takes back Haven from Hope and they walk to the car.

When they get there they find Kol and Davina who are sleeping in the front seat. So the Natasha, Anastasia, and Hope sit in the back while Madison just sits Haven in her car seat. Then she goes to the trunk and helps Klaus upload the bags.

They go and enter the car and Klaus pulls out of the drive way.

5 hours in and everyone is still sleeping. Every time Madison had tried to get Klaus to tell her where they were going he would just shush her.

What she did find out was that they were taking a road trip to god knows where.

Kol had woken up an hour ago and said that Klaus woke them up and told them to pack a bag.

💕💕

They had arrived at a airport. Turns out this wasn't a road trip.

Klaus had bought the tickets but didn't tell them where they were going. So they stopped asking.

While waiting at the airport Natasha and Hope where watching Supernatural on the laptop, Anastasia was reading comic books, Kol was watching The Avengers on his phone, Davina was reading a book, Niklaus and Madison were watching Shameless, while Haven was Coloring.

It was 10 in the morning and they still had no idea where they were going. Everyone doing their own thing.

💕💕💕.

An hour an a half every body is doing the same thing they were doing.
💕💕

Now they're boarding the plane. Finally.

Madison tried to get Klaus to tell her where they were going, but he wouldn't budge.

8 hours into the flight and Madison finally figured out were they're going. MYKONOS, GREECE.

She was excited when Klaus finally told her that she kissed him on the lips, leaving him shocked but when she turned around he smiled.

💕💕

It had been 5 days since they've arrived in Greece and Klaus hasn't mentioned the kiss to Madison.

Tonight he had invited her to dinner just the two of them so they could talk.

(Madison's outfit)

Madison got ready for the date or she wouldn't call it date Klaus didn't call it date so it's not a date it's just dinner

💕💕

Madison and Klaus arrived at the restaurant. They get a table and they ordered. They ordered white wine, Klaus ordered the steak while Madison ordered the lasagna.

When they got their dinner, they started eating and making small talk.

Klaus wanted to bring up the kids she gave him in the plane 5 days ago.