Introducing The Wolves

"There was a time when we had to protect ourselves. Legend has it that when the first settlers of Seabrook came to Seabrook they found wild beasts with sharp claws, lurking in the forest." Addision told.

"Which sparked an epic battle Seabrook settlers bravely fought off the monstrous attack and discovered a powerful energy source. Realising they discovered a precious resource they safeguarded it from the beasts." Zed told everyone. And the zombie is putting us out to be the bad guys when he is literally a Zombie.

"They weren't gonna let anyone steal their treasure so they hid it and the town prospered and grew rich by harnessing the precious energy source. Seabrook benefited greatly as it grew strong happy and unified." Addison told everyone. Really stealing our 'precious energy source' for your own gain what a brilliant town. So gonna rip them to the ground.

"The beasts were a distant memory." Zed told everyone. Yeah definitely distant if you are still telling this story painting yourself out to be the good guys. How nice.

"Seabrook forgot monsters could be real until." Addison told before Zed finished off with. "Clearly they were. A little lime soda mixed with a dash of industrial strength Seabrook energy and boom Zombies were created." Finally telling about the real monsters. We only had the battle to save out rock and they stole it from us.

~~

Wyleigh, Wynter, Willa and Wyatt were all lurking through the forest. Wyleigh was looking for someone to scare like normal but she normally does it with Willa but she went around with Wyatt today. Wyleigh and Wyatt lurked together as they looked in the forest. They were laughing quietly.

~~

The couple heard a screaming through the forest. They heard the shouting of "Zed." as they came through and they make a bit of noise that would hopefully alert the person who was in the forbidden forest.

Hopefully the person would listen but if they didn't they would just give an even bigger scare to them. They heard the girl they were stalking around scared as she shouted for her friends. Which was mission accomplished to Wyleigh as long as she left their forest.

Wyleigh and Willa stood on two rocks next to each other as they howled up to the moon above them causing the girl to see them

Wyleigh and Willa stood on two rocks next to each other as they howled up to the moon above them causing the girl to see them. Their eyes glowed a similar yellow tone to each other before the wolves howled back to them and they disappeared from the rock together.

They disappeared as they heard the girl tell people around her that wolves were around them.

~~

Wyleigh was watching Wyatt from around a corner as he looked at something someone was selling before he closed up. She then watched him go up to a young zombie girl. "Have you seen a werewolf I'm looking for a were friend."

She looked at Wyatt from around the corner as she did a no motion across her neck and hid before anyone would see her from the corner. "Silly girl there's no such thing as werewolves."