We broke apart momentarily so that we could both slip off our shirts. John's hands were cool against my bare back, and i shivered. I could feel how hard he was and my own erection was pushing against the crotch of my jeans. I shifted my hips around to rub out crotches together and John arched his back, gasping loudly. I moved my mouth to his neck, gently biting and sucking. I did it hard enough that I knew he'd have marks there in the morning, but I didn't care. John's hands reached down to mess with my belt, but I paused. I pulled away to look at him.

"Are you sure? I mean, I know you wanted to wait unti--"

"Don't worry about it," John said, his voice heavy with lust. He was undoing my belt as he spoke. "I want this. Sit back."

I obeyed, and peeled myself away from him to sit up against the headboard. I watched as John yanked off first my pants and then his. He crawled towards me and gave me a soft kiss. He kissed my neck and my chest and my stomach until he reached the waist of my boxers. There, he stopped and looked up at me through his eyelashes. His blue eyes shone with seduction and desire. He bit his lip and raised one of his eyebrows, asking for permission. I nodded frantically. John smiled and proceeded to pull down my boxers, exposing my aching erection. The cold air on it made me shiver.

John pursed his lips before lightly brushing them across the head and placing several feathery kisses along the shaft. I stifled a groan. It was excruciatingly gentle and only made me ache with need. Jon must've sensed me squirming because he smirked a little before finally taking me into his mouth. He swirled his tongue around the head of my dick before bobbing his head down to take more of me in.

"A-ah... fuck," I hissed. "J-john's, that's--ah... f-feels..."

John ran his tongue down my shaft again and came back up, sucking a bit of precum from my slit. I threw my head back and gripped the sheets with white knuckles.

"F-fuck! J-john, don't stop..." I gasped, squeezing my eyes shut.

John pushed his tongue into my slit and I bucked my hips up, moaning loudly.

"Ah! Fuck, that feels s-so good..." I breathed, gripping the sheets in trembling fists. As John continued to suck me off, I felt tension building in my belly, and I knew I was close. John seemed to be able to tell as well, because he stopped suddenly. I let out a soft, involuntary whine of protest but perked up when I saw his pull a bottle of lube and a condom out of his bedside table. I raised my eyebrow playfully at him.

"Where'd you get that?" I asked with a short chuckle as he pulled down his boxers. When he did, I caught a brief glimpse of how hard he was himself and felt a little bad for paying so little attention to him.

John shrugged as he rolled on the condom onto my dick. "I like to be prepared."

Before we started, I hesitated. "Are you 100% sure--"

"Yes," John said urgently. He pushed his hips down, pressing the tip of my dick into him. "I want it. Please."

I smiled. "Say it again."

John looked at me with puppy dog eyes. "I want your dick inside of me."

"One more time?"

"I need you to fuck me, Dave."

Answering his pleas, I slowly pushed inside of him. John groaned as I did, squeezing his eyes shut and pressing his face into my chest. It felt amazing for me, but I stopped.

"Are you okay? Can I keep going?"

John nodded, but kept his eyes shut.

I pushed in further and let out my own groan of pleasure. Slowly, I started to thrust in and out of him. John's face relaxed and he let his head hang back.