42; Fight It! 18+

Start from the beginning

Jin Mi gasped. "You won't dare to do that to me all because of him. I am more important than he is!"

Wang Yibo smirked maddeningly. "You do not know me anymore baby sister. Maybe the Wang Yibo you knew five years ago would have let you off but not this Wang Yibo. I failed to lecture you then because you slipped out of my hands but not now. I will not allow you ruin the family I'm trying to build!"

Jin Mi shook her head in denial. "I don't believe you"

"Take her to her room, lock her up, no food none water till I feel like it" he ordered seriously and his men immediately obeyed dragging a whining girl out from the room, leaving the couple alone in the room.

Wang Yibo sighed as soon as she was out from sight, this wasn't how he planned it but he just had to go with the flow. Compared to Jin Mi, Xiao Zhan was his life, he was willing to lose everything and gain him instead.

"You don't have to do that for me" the broken voice of Xiao Zhan filled his ears and he spined to stared at the other and their eyes met, Wang Yibo's orbs immediately softened as he took in his appearance once again.

So lifeless...

"I am not some weak person that can't even defend himself" the words rolled off his tongue harshly.

Wang Yibo raised an eyebrow. "You said nothing when she was saying all those words to you. You even slammed the door on my face!"

Xiao Zhan rised on his feet. "I chose to be silent because I want to, not because am weak!!"

Wang Yibo sighed and rubbed his temple. "I never said you were weak Xiao Zhan"

"What...? You are getting tired of me already. Am I such a burden?" Xiao Zhan cooked up.

"Do you seriously sink all that she said. I can't believe you Xiao Zhan. After everything you have been through, you should know never to trust people's words. When are you going to learn!!!" Wang Yibo suddenly raised his voice, his veins popping out.

A detached tear drop slipped out from his eyes, he instantly wiped it and turned to leave but Wang Yibo was faster as he caged his waist from behind, placing his chin on his shoulder.

"Let go of me!" Xiao Zhan struggled but Wang Yibo held him tighter.

"Stop running away everytime Xiao Zhan. You need to fight it, we need to fight it. We can't let them destroy us, they have already done enough damage!" He held him tight in his embrace and soon Xiao Zhan stood still as he stopped trying to break free and his body shook as silent sobs let his mouth and Wang Yibo spined him around, his heart broke into pieces at the sight.

He bought his hand up and wiped traces of tears from his face with his thumbs and held both side of his face, gazing right into his bloodstained eyes. "Fight it Xiao Zhan, don't give in till you win and I'll be right here with you" he slowly leaned in and pressed his lips gently at the side of Xiao Zhan's lip and slowly at his lips.

Wang Yibo tasted the salty tears on his lips, he kissed him gently and tenderly, savoring very moment and slowly, Xiao Zhan gave in, returning the gentle kisses as he moved his lips against the other's. And then
as if reaching for something more, Wang Yibo pushed him against the wall and kissed him harder as the little kiss got deep and heated.

Xiao Zhan tried not to moan but they escaped his mouth as Wang Yibo bite and nibbled his lower lip, sucking on it as like a hungry beast. He placed his hands on his chest, his lips were warm and so soft, Wang Yibo's hair brushed against his face.

Wang Yibo moved his lips against his, wanting more, but more of what, he could not say. He used one of his hands to lift Xiao Zhan's hands above his head, pining his arms to the wall while putting their bodies closer.