My Icy Heart Is Melting Part 56

Sid Picked shehnaaz from her place after that both went on shoot location....the first shoot was of formal outfits....Sid Sana both were getting ready....After that the shoot began ..... both were so good with expressions.....around 4pm they got free from formal outfits photoshoot....Sid asked everyone to take break for 2 hours at 6pm they will go on next location for next photoshoot.....

Sid and Shehnaaz went on Lunch together after getting done with lunch they went at shehnaaz place to take rest for sometime....around 5:45pm they left for shoot location again ..... after reaching there both got ready and started shooting again ....... they got free from all sort of outfits photoshoot around 3am only night wears outfits photoshoot was left..... they decided to continue this shooting in Tomorrow evening.......Sid dropped shehnaaz at her place and himself went back to his place ......

It was next morning They reached at hotel where the shoot of night wears were supposed to happen ..... after reaching their Sid Sana started getting ready ..... First photoshoot was suppose to happen on bed

Sid was sitting on bed and was waiting for shehnaaz to come ..... When she came ....Sid mouth got widened seeing her .... she was wearing silk white coloured nightgown ... she was in nude makeup with loose curled hair....She was looking jaw dropping hot ..... she was blushing little bit but her blush increased when she looked at sid who was sitting in white coloured silk night suit...with hot facial expressions....sid had seductive smile on his face ..... Photographer explained shehnaaz all the poses ..... after that shehnaaz went sid ......

First pose was shehnaaz leaned against sid lap ..... While doing this pose sid seductively whispered in shehnaaz ear "why so hot baby" this made shehnaaz blush hard but she was trying to control her blush.....Next pose was sid wrapped arms around her and his face snuggled in her neck ..... both were feeling shy but at the same time they were enjoying their first photoshoot together...... the photoshoot was going on in different night wears and the poses were so hot .... and while doing those poses both were feeling different sort of vibe and these hot poses were sending chills to their bodies.....
(I can't elaborate this photoshoot more because If I will elaborate more it will make me feel uncomfortable 😅)

Now the photoshoot got over all photographers praised them that they were looking so good and expressions were perfectly on point.....

2 to 3 days were passed on ...... photographs also arrived after seeing them sid sana felt in love with those .... invitations were send to different designers and company owners for SidNaaz Collection launch event......

Present Day:

Sid Sana Both left for GLW for launch event.... After checking all the arrangements and outfits Sid Sana went in Sid Office ......Sid was biting his lips while rubbing his hands .... Shehnaaz was noticing him ..... Sana put her hand on Sid right knee

Sana: Sidharthhh....

Sid turned his face towards her

Sana: koi baat hai kiya

Sid: Nai

Sana: tu phir ton itni tension mein ku lag raha hai ..... kiya soch raha hai ?

Sid: kuch nai yar....bas waisay hi

Sana:Sidharth bata na yar please

Sid: yar....mein human dono ka relationship official kaisay karon ga I mean kiya announcement karon ga sab ka kiya reaction hoga usi baray mein soch raha hon ..... kal raat say mind mein bas yahi chal raha hai

Sana: hayeeee Sidharth itna ku soch raha hai ton aur sab ka reaction acha hi hoga na itna ku sochna es baray mein

Sid: par mein announcement kartay huay bolon ga kiya

My Icy Heart Is Melting |Sidharth Shukla|Shehnaaz Gill | SidNaaz |AlySidNaazAsk जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें