My Icy Heart Is Melting Part 17

Sid Sana reached at shooting location...Sid introduced shehnaaz with all other models and photographers and told them that shehnaaz is the main model of this collection....they happily meet shehnaaz...after that Sid asked Sam to show shehnaaz her vanity van ..... sid sat on side sam took sana towards her vanity van....she went inside there were makeup artists and hair stylist who were waiting for her.....Sana meet with them...After that She sat infront of mirror....
(MakeUp Artist as MA....)
MA: ap apna makeup remove kar lein
Sana: mein nay makeup nai kiya hua....subha kiya tha but office mein facewash kar liya tha ....
MA: oh wow....I thought apnay face par thoda bohat kuch lagaya hua hai apki skin bhi kafi glowing hai I thought thodi bohat foundation lagai hogi...lips bhi kafi hydrated hein so just thought tint waghira bhi lagaya hoga
Sana: nai nai kuch nai lagaya hua ....
MA: Moisturizer ap laga lein pehlay phir
Sana applied moisturizer on her face firstly (makeup tips nai don gi mein ya procedure nai explain karnay wali sabko pata hi hai kaisay hota hai makeup😂...) she applied moisturizer After 5 minutes makeup Artist started doing makeup....makeup was done....shehnaaz changed her dress....than hair stylist started making her hair..... after that shehnaaz wore heels...and  jewelry...shehnaaz got ready....she was ready for the photoshoot (not gonna reveal dress now...I will disclose it on fashion week day part 😉🥵).....vanity door got opened....sid was talking with sam...when they both looked at shehnaaz who was coming out from vanity van....sid got completely mesmerized with her beauty....he was looking at her ....she was looking on other side....this time Sam was also not able to take off his eyes from shehnaaz.....Sana while holding her dress and looking down coming towards Sid....Sid heart beat was getting faster that what a beauty she owns ...... Sana came closer to him....she flipped her hair back...those were coming on her face.....she looked at sid...and when she looked up....and when her eyes meet with sid eyes.....Sid unconsciously....
Sid: Oh Fuck.......
Sid turned his face on other side .... because he was drooling in her eyes and was not able to had an eye contact with her...because if he will keep looking at her he knew that he will loose his control and didn't be able to stop himself from doing something which he haven't done before and he didn't wanted to do that now .....
Sana felt that....and sid's this action made her blush hard.....both don't knew that why there every action effect them so damn much....
Sana turned her face on other side and burst into laughter when she saw that how Sam was staring at her...his mouth was opened....Sid again looked at shehnaaz when she was laughing hard....her laughing sound and the way she was laughing was giving goosebumps to sid and he again started looking at her ...but sam was so embarrassed....that what he was doing...
Sana: Sorry Sam but Meko ek dam say bho hasi agai
Sam: Actually sorry from my side .... tum sach mein bohat beautiful lag rahi ho...aur mujhay samjh hi nai aya kay mein kiya kar raha hon
Sana: koi baat nai....
Sam: ab start kartay hein photoshoot
Sana: Han....
She again started laughing ..... but when her eyes meet with sid eyes again .... she stop laughing....and was looking in his eyes....Sid cleared his throat
Sid: photoshoot start kartay hein
Sana: haaa.....
After that the photoshoot began... sid was loving shehnaaz expressions....her expressions were so damn hot ...🥵🥵
Divya was continuously calling Sam but he was not picking her call because he knew that she gonna ask about sid sana and when she came to know about them she will start yelling on him and will spoil his mood so he was not picking her call....on other hand divya was fuming with anger that why sam is not picking her call...divya went to reception again and took shoot location address from riya and left for shoot location...She reached at location....She saw Sam she went towards him...
Divya: Sam call ku nai utha rahay thay meri😡
Sam: tum yahan bhi agai...😒
Divya: Han....ab batao call ku nai utha rahay thay aur sid Sir aur Sana yahan....
She stopped in middle when she saw that sid was standing little bit far away from her.... shehnaaz was in GLW special collection outfit and photographers were taking her pictures....sid was standing beside photographers......divya get shocked after seeing this
Divya (shouted): What the Fuck.......yeh kiya mazak chal raha hai ?
Sid heard her voice and turned back....
Sam: Divya behave yourself ..... this is not your matter....
Divya: yeh mera matter hai ya nai woh tum nai batao gay mujhay ..... yeh kiya bakwas hai mujhay yeh batao pehlay....
After hearing her yelling voice....everyone turned there faces towards her....
Sid asked photographers to continue there work and asked shehnaaz to don't worry...he came towards divya.....Sid was so damn angry with her this behaviour
Sid: what are you doing here?
Divya: Sir yeh shehnaaz ka photoshoot ku ho raha hai ?
Sid: jo poucha hai uska answer dein tu better hoga....what are..... you...
doing....here👇🏻?
Divya: AP office mein nai thay aur na hi shehnaaz mujhay apko kuch designs dekhanay thay .... aur sam mera phone nai utha raha tha so mein nay riya say address liya yahan agai
Sid: itnay konsay important designs thay jo AJ abhi hi apko mujhay dekhanay thay han....aisa kiya tha jo mein AJ na dekhta tu bohat problem hojati....han
Divya: nai aisay koi designs nai hein
Sid: tu phir ap yahan ku ai hein....aur ai hein tu aisay Chila ku rahi thien ap dekh nai rahi yahan shooting chal rahi hai.....
Divya: Sorry Sir mera pitch kuch ziyada loud hogiya....
Sid: Han bilkul....ab ap Sam ko bhi sorry bolein
Divya: Sorry Sam
Sam: hmm...
Sid: ab ap wapis office jaein woh designs mein kal dekh longa abhi mein busy hon
Divya: ok Sir.... but sir please bata dein sana ka photoshoot GLW special collection mein ku ho raha hai ?
Sid: because she is the main model of our this collection....
Divya: What.....Sir yeh ap kiya bol rahay hein aisa kaisay.....
Sid: divya ab na koi question na koi objections ......aur yeh mein apko last time bol raha hon....ap apnay department tak rahein baki sab say apka koi concern nai hona chahiyay.....yeh mein apko phir nai bolon ga....mind it
.
After that Sid left.....Divya with anger looked at Sam and she left...TBC.....
.
Ok guess what will happen next or what will be the twist 😁🤭
.
Please click on bhuladunga link 🥰

My Icy Heart Is Melting |Sidharth Shukla|Shehnaaz Gill | SidNaaz |AlySidNaazAsk जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें