My Icy Heart Is Melting Part 35

It was Saturday 6:45pm ..... Sid dropped shehnaaz and asked her to be ready till 8:30pm .... after that he went to his place.....

After reaching in her room .... shehnaaz sat on her bed .....

Sana To herself:

Mom ko bola tha Saturday ko call karkay sab bataon gi but abhi tu Sidharth kay sath bhi jana hai aram say baat nai kar paon gi .... par agar call na ki tu mom Khafa hojaein gi ..... call kar leti hon thoda bohat abhi bata don gi baki kal subha bata don gi....hmm ... jahi karti hon...

After that she picked her phone and started calling her mom but she was not picking her call ...... she call shehbaaz to ask him about her mother.... he picked the call after trying 2 to 3 times

Sana: shukr hai phone utha liya tunay kab say try kar rahi hon utha ku nai raha tha

Baaz: Sorry phone pocket mein tha aur sabki baton ki wajha say shor itna tha awaz nai ai

Sana: sabki batein?.....ghar par Lehman ai huay hein kiya ?

Baaz: nai hum sab massi ki taraf ai hein

Sana: mom bhi?

Baaz: Han....

Sana: sab theek tu hai na?

Baaz: Han sab theek hai waisay hi ai hein yahan

Sana: acha phir theek hai

Baaz: video call par baat karwaon teri sab say

Sana: nai nai mat karna abhi mein ready honay ja rahi hon

Baaz: kahein ja rahi hai

Sana: Han

Baaz: kahan ja rahi hai

Sana: friend Jay sath dinner par ja rahi hon

Baaz: kis friend kay sath

Sana: shehbaaj abhi na ton questions pouchna band kar mein late hojaon gi teray chakar mein

Baaz : par nam tu bata dey

Sana: ku teko nam Jan kay kiya karna hai

Baaz: waisay hi pouch raha hon

Sana: acha theek hai bad mein bata don gi abhi chod jeh questions n all....bas mom ko bata dena kay mein unsay subha hi ab baat karon gi .....

Baaz: acha theek hai ....

Sana: haa.... chal bye

Baaz: bye.....

Shehnaaz disconnected the call and went towards her wardrobe....she pick out her outfit and heels which she gonna wear tonight..... after that she went inside the washroom to take shower.....

On other hand sid was done with having tea with his mom ...... today instead of going gym in evening he did workout at home as much as possible...... after that he went to take shower .....

On other hand shehnaaz was done with taking shower.... she wore her dress .... dark green sleeveless top with black fitted knee length skirt ..... she dried her hair's and give them loose curls ..... than she started doing her makeup....she did nude makeup....wore rosegold colored earstuds ..... than she wore watch ..... and after that she wore black heels ..... She was ready .... she checked the time it was 8:10pm .... she took her phone and started using insta while waiting for his man to come .....

On other hand sid was almost ready .... but was busy in making his hair.... he wore rustic brown coloured shirt with off white coloured Jean's.... he was done with making his hair's... after that he applied his perfume .... wore socks shoes .... check the time it was 8:25.....

My Icy Heart Is Melting |Sidharth Shukla|Shehnaaz Gill | SidNaaz |AlySidNaazAsk जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें