Hakuryuu- Trapped in love

When (name) said to go on an adventure, this was not what she meant. Your probably asking what had happened, right? Well, it all started with (name) had discovered an abandoned temple on a nearby mountain near her castle. That day her dear friend Hakuryuu had decided to visit her home land and say hi.

        _______________________ one hour ago____________________________

(Name) was indeed bored on this specific day. She heard that her long tiime friend would visit along with his cousins. The (h/c) girl was getting anxious by the minute. She really liked hanging out with kougyoku and all, she liked being around kouha when he picked out outfits and hair styles for her, she didin't get to see much of Kouen of Koumei, but out of everyone; she loved being near Hakuryuu the most. The thought made her break into a smile. It even put a weird feeling inside of her.

The princess sat on the ledge of her bedroom window with her feet dangeling off the side. 'Maybe I should go to the temple later? Oh! Mabye I can show  Hakuryuu when he gets here!'    You thought happily as you looked down at the garden below you. There were flowers of all kinds growing down there. Roses, lilies, hakuryuu- wait a minute..... Hakuryuu isn't a flower! (Name) had looked closer to find that it was indeed her friend and crush in the garden looking at the hydrangeas.

Out of pure excitement, the girl had jumped off of the ledge of her room, (h/l) (h/c) flowing behind her all the way. You had scared the dark blue haired male when you landed right behind him with an audiable thud. He quickly turned around to see a blur of (f/c) and relaxed. He knew only one person would wear that color best...

        " Hi Hakuryuu! It's been too long!" ( Name) Greeted him with her ususal hug and her signiture smile. He was used to this, but still blushed at the contact. " Nice to see you too (name)." He greeted you with a pat on the head and a smile of his own. He really did like it when you were nearby, it gave him a sense of comfort. (name) had broken away from the hug reluctantly, to both of their dismays.

        " That reminds me, I have something to show you!" You beamed as you began to drag the prince away from the castle to the wooded moutains.

________________________________ 10 minutes ago_______________________

The two had been walking in complete silence. It was unbareable,even if it was for a short time.

        " (Name).... where exactly are we going?" Hakuryuu had broken the silence as they began up hill. they were half way there now. The (e/c) girl smiled as she began to run, the blue haired teen having to keep up with her. " A few weeks ago, i found this cool temple. There wasn't anyone else there and I wanted you to see it!" (Name) explained as they were now half way up the mountain. If they went a little bit further up, they would see it.

The higher they went up, the more snow they saw. It was a breath taking sight, but it was getting colder. At last, they had arrived at the destined spot with a smile and panting. Without thinking they both cried out loudly-

        " Finally! We made it!" And with that, the ground began to shake. Both (name) and Hakuryuu had seen snow coming down, but (Nmae) reacted first.

        " Hurry up! We gotta get inside!" (Name) had bursted throught the old doors as the avalanche made it's way to where they were both standing.

______________________________Now____________________________

As of now, both sat in complete silence. (Name) sat near one of the statues near the end of the church, under the tabel. Her back faced Hakuryuu who was near by the doors, his back to hers. It was getting colder than the more they sat there. (name) sat with tears brimming her (e/c) eyes and tried to hold back her sobs. All she wanted to do was show her crush something she found cool. It had ended terribly in a way she wouldn't have expected. After this, Hakuryuu might never even want to be anywhere near her, let alone talk to her!

That thought alone was enough for her to let one quiet sob escape her soft lips. But it was loud enough for him to hear. (Name) had heard footsteps approach her and shut her eyes tighter.The sound of fabric made her open up those (E/c) gems to feel something wrap around her. She had looked to her left only to find Hakuryuu had joined her with an arm over (name) protectively. The cloth was from the tabel they were under.

        "Sorry Hakuryuu. I didn't know this was going to happen." (Name) mumeredinto his shoulder. After hearing no response, she looked up. She was both overjoyed and shocked to find that Hakuryuu had closed the space between the two. He pulled away a moment later, with a blush very visible on his face. Along with that, the same smile that made her blush. " Don't worry. We'll get out of here soon. Promise" He hugged her closer hoping she felt the same. After feeling her struggle to get out of his grip, his hopes started to fade.

He looked down to see (Name) removing half of the make shift blanket. She moved closer and wrapped the other half around him. Nuzzeling him, she yawned: " Thanks Hakuryuu, love you" as she doesed off into dream land she could hear the faint response she heard him mutter back " love you too, night (name).."

A/N: I know, this either sounds corny and or cheasy. I hope you like, but if not then I understand : )