Chapter 10 Cheats to Beats...

After Leila was needed at work we spent that evening chatting for several hours and I can't tell you how many times she made me laugh from unpredictable comments and questions she kept coming out with.

“Sir, do you love me?”..“Sir, do I please you?”..“Sir, when are you going to fuck me again?” and I would reply “Yes, I am growing quite fond of you, Yes, you please me, soon I will take you. Again.”

That Thursday night, we met up at a restaurant called 'Wine N Dine'. Leila and I shared our fellow greetings to one another and settle down at a far too over dressed table. I look up at Leila and she looks really worried and scared.

“What's wrong?” I ask

“Its nothing, sir.”

“Tell me.” and after a while of constantly arguing with her to tell me what's upsetting her she finally gives in.

“Okay, I've been getting really weird phone calls and messages from someone. They keep telling me to stay away from you, sir.”

I was shocked and worried when she admitted the truth but I knew I had to keep her safe.

“Did they say who they were?”

“They didn't say. But it was a women's voice, sir.”

“Okay, I'm guessing she withheld the call?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Okay, I think I may know who did it.”

“Who sir?”

“You don't have to know right now, because I'm going to handle this now.”

“Yes, sir.”

“End of discussion.”

She nods as a way of understanding and we order our meal of venison with porcini mushroom sauce and roasted sweet potatoes. After the meal, I excuse myself and head outside to make a phone call to Mandy and Joanna.

First, Mandy. I ring several times until she finally answers.

“What do you want James?” she says sounding very slurred and drunk.

“Have you been contacting Leila?”

“Errh. Why would I even whisper a breathe to that little whore you own?”

“I take that as a no.” and I hang up rolling my eyes. I try Joanna, even though it was around 9:30pm, and would probably be tucked in bed reading a 'how to stay strong being single' biography. But, luckily she picks up in a matter of seconds.

“Oh James, I was wondering when you were going to call.”

“Joanna. Have you been in contact with Leila?” I ask in a serious tone and getting to the point.

“Leila?.. That slut you have been seeing?.. Lemme think. I may have rung a few times. But, I gotta tell ya James. She has no backbone.”

“What the fuck do you mean?... and as for the phone calls. Stop or I'll make a quick ring out to the cops to collect you for stalking her.”

“James baby. You seem so tense. I know your upset and trying to throw tension in the air, and make ridiculous threats that you wouldn't dream of doing, because lets face it. You would rather put me in handcuffs, hmm?” She said this slowly and in such a way to piss me off so much more than I thought. “Joanna, back down. Oh and for your information, I wouldn't touch your veiny wrists even if I was paid a million pounds, you desperate little bag of shit!” and I hang up.

I walk back to the table to see Leila open up another text. I swipe it out of her hands and read it for myself and she whines for it back but I ignore her.

Hey, I know your probably in the middle of my husband whipping you. But honey, I would do it so much harder just for you to realise the pain you caused between me and my lover. Send my love to James, and go to hell you Bitch!”

I was really annoyed that she wasn't listening to me, and to see that she still sees me as her 'lover' made me sick because it had been months since we last spoke, and even when we did, it was about who has what in the house. Either she was driving herself insane or had been drinking one too many Gin and Tonic's that night. I didn't bother replying because I was only going to make the situation worse. I added Joanna's number to Leila's block list on her phone and as I did from exiting all of her other messages from her phone, I saw about 7 different numbers saved under male names sending dirty text's like “I want to spank you so hard you won't be able to stand for a week.” right up to “I love you so much, I miss you and can't wait to see you again.” I was fuming.

I stood up pulling my jacket from the back of my chair and dragging Leila's arm right out of the restaurant and directed her to the bin area behind the building. A waiter comes hurtling out of the exit door with us demanding the bill, so I slam out three £20 notes out of my wallet and into he's palm. He then leaves us to continue our brawl.

“What the fuck is these messages?” I roar spraying my saliva across her face with fury to Leila.

“I thought I was aloud to talk to other people sir?” saying it all innocent like.

“Your my sub, you serve me, and only me! Do you know how humiliating this is for me?”

“I'm sorry sir, I just thought..”

“Oh you just thought, hey?”

“I won't do it again sir. I promise. I'll do anything. I'll delete them, I'm falling in love with you sir.” and she starts to put her head in her hands and crying.

“I'm falling in love with you too, but to see this. It changes everything.”

She then leans against my chest "Please sir, I'll do anything. Take me back. I'll be good girl." and typical sadist me, is cherishing Leila for begging. It made me so stiff. 

“Okay. Okay. But you'll have to be punished for what you did to me.” I say in a softer voice.

“Yes sir, anything sir.” and I really do have her wrapped around my finger.