Chapter 2

"..." - Talking

'...' - Thinking

"..." - POV's and A/N's

3rd Person POV

Aizawa walked in to the teacher's lounge and grabbed a coffee, still in shock about what he had just heard. He didn't mind it he was just surprised, 'I should have known, they have been pretty much inseparable' he thought. As he was thinking he didn't even notice Present Mic(Presentation Michael, Presidential Microphone, Presentational Mic, Cockatoo, Pre- ok I'll stop)sitting at the table in the middle of the room until he spoke.

"What's up Sho? You look like you've just seen some shit." Aizawa jumped in surprise after hearing Hizashi's voice.

"Oh nothing, just my entire class being in a romantic relationship with each other and not telling me." Aizawa responded.

"Oh- wait WHAT!? Your entire class is in a relationship!? How would that even work!? And since when!?" The human cockatoo yelled shocked.

"Yep, I have absolutely no clue how that would work, I honestly didn't think of that-(😏), and I don't know when." Aizawa replied calmly.

"Ok.....do you think we should tell them we know? Or should we tell the rest of the staff? At least the ones who teach them," Present Mic(yes I know I keep switching what I call him but you all know who I'm talking about —_—)questioned.

"I mean, they kept it a secret from us, but it wouldn't be right if they had to keep hiding it. And yeah, we should probably tell at least Nemuri, Toshinori and Nezu, if he doesn't already know which he probably does," Aizawa sighed.

"Yeah, that would probably be a good idea," Present Mic responded. Aizawa finished his second cup of coffee and headed off to his class.

Izuku POV

'Thank goodness, I thought I was going to be late' I thought as I glanced at the clock in the school. Turns out my clock is about 10 minutes off so instead of 8:35 it's actually 8:25 which means I have like 10 minutes before I have to be to class.

I walked through the hallways of the dorms, looking for someone to talk to before class. I turned a corner and suddenly felt lips against mine. I kissed back obviously, I didn't really care who it was. 

"What are you doing out this early Midobro?" I opened my eyes to see Kirishima.

"Oh, my clock was set for the wrong time so i thought I was going to be late, I don't want Iida to yell at me again." I said, nervously scratching my neck.

"Yeah, Iida had a fit last time," Kirishima laughed.

"And he refused to give me cuddles for 2 days," I pouted.

Kirishima patted me on the back and said he would walk with me for a while, and that we would meet up with Denki later. We now call him Denki because he prefers that, he doesn't like being so formal. Same with me, most people, other than Iida and Todoroki—they were both raised to be formal so they just call me Midoriya—and Kirishima, who calls me Midobro—call me Deku, Izuku or Izu.

Me and Kirishima just talked for a few minutes and we met up with Denki on the way so now we are just heading towards the classroom. I said hi to Iida and Kacchan—who always got there super early—and sat down. Mr.Aizawa was a couple minutes late which was strange, I wonder what happened. 

"Hello problem children, i know what's going on but I'm giving you a chance to explain first," We were shocked, it had only been 5 days and he had already figured it out, I mean- I never underestimated him but this quickly? We all looked at each other nervously, silently asking who would be the one to explain it. We all decided on Shinso, since he is Mr.Aizawa's secret love child- I mean favorite. He looked nervous but soon accepted his fate and spoke.

"I assume your talking about our-" He gestured around the class, "relationship?" Mr.Aizawa nodded, "Well, after you left, we thought about what you said, and realized that we already act like a couple so why not make it official? And yeah that's pretty much it."

"Mhm, I'm fine with it, just know I have to tell the rest of your teachers," Mr.Aizawa responded. I freaked out, was he going to tell All Might? I had to calm myself down and reassure myself that his reaction wouldn't be that bad. But boy was i wrong......

~742~

Ok I know I said this chapter will be longer, but I thought this was a good place to end, so sorry that it's so short😅