5. Full moon night

That cryptic growl...

Goosebumps formed on your skin, your heartbeat going wild, hands shaking and vision blurred with tears...

Again...the growl echoed throughout the forest...only worsening your poor heart's state...

You frantically looked around, your eyes widening, pupils dilating dangerously as you spotted an unfamiliar and thrilling blue eye...hiding behind a tree and watching you from above...

That was the moment when your eyes enlarged double it's size...

That white fur, shiny and intriguing, getting swayed by the soft cold breeze.

Those sharp nailed claws, red patches prudent on the edges, indicating that those claws had been dug into a being's flesh.

You blinked fast, shuddering just at the sight of a mighty wolf watching you from a dangerously close distance.

A gasp leaves your lips and you crawl back frantically, trying to stand up but witnessing your legs failing you. Tears spilled down your cheeks as you unknowingly shook you head, still trying to crawl back and run away before the beast eats you up whole.

You flinched when it stepped ahead, It's eyes fixed on your shivering form as it slowly walked closer.

"D-Don't k-kill me!" You sobbed out, your weak body not cooperating with you as the big white wolf lunged forward on you.

A deafening squeal left your lips, your hands covering your face as your eyes stayed shut till you felt something wet on your hand, shuddering at the cold wet thing's touch, you managed your eyes open to witness the wolf licking your hand.