Tech

I was staying on the ship with tech while the others were on a mission. We started fixing the ship and check for some damages.

Actually I didn't need to but I decided to help tech. Beside the planet we are on the males species are always horny it's probably for the best to not go near them.

"Thanks for staying to help" tech said to me While fixing the boosters.

"Anytime tech" I smiled at him As I jumped down from the roof of the ship and went up to him to see what he's doing.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" He asked before looking at me.

"It's just how can you trace that thing so well without breaking it?"

"Practice"

"Oh! Umm... can you teach me?" I askes giving him the puppy dog eyes.

I know that's his one weakness "fine" he sighed I knew he wouldn't resist. He grabs my right arm and gently move My arm with the thing to make a clean cut. "You gently cut the metal across if you mess up you will be shocked

"Wow!" Was all I said "I want to try by myself if you don't mind" he nods as I continued it was going smoothly and I was doing it awsomely until I realized I screwed up which caused a shock on my hands "AGH!"

Tech grabs me and brings me to the ship and takes out the first aid kit. "I told you you'd get shocked" he begins to clean my hand before bandaging them.

"Sorry" I said smiling.

After he's done tech fixes his glasses "you are impossible sometimes." He chuckles.

I just shrugged "but you you know guys love me" I teased.

Tech smiles "Yes we do"

Techs pov

She's so cute when she smiles. It makes me smile back. Though I was worried when she wounded herself.

"I'm going put something that can heal my hand faster before the others find out" she said getting up and going to the bathroom.

I sighed as I went on my technology going through some data's.

"SNUGGLE BUDDY I'M HOME!" I heard wrecker shout. They're back so soon. They must've done something wrong.