{2}

Part 2

Y/n pov

Today was really tiresome and hectic. I can't get the time to complete the reading of my book which I have been waiting from three days. I groaned in annoyance and tiredly made my way towards my apartment.
"I shouldn't have gone to school" I said to myself while thrusting my hand in my pocket and taking the key. I inserted the key in the keyhole twisting it. I pulled my key out of the keyhole and put my hand on the handle pulling it down opening the door.
I went inside my house. Yes, you are right I live alone. Its not like I don't have parents and all. I have parents but I want to live my life independently and don't want to bother my parents much so I decided this.
End of pov

Author pov

Next day Y/n again went to school but now everything was normal. She was now able to read her book. Days went by but Y/n can't take out about the incident of the girl which Chaeyoung told her on the 3rd anniversary day.
These things still gave her goosebumps.

Lunch break

Y/n was sitting on her regular table waiting for chae when suddenly "bhooo" someone said making her flinch out of surprise. It was none other than her crazy best friend.
"Hy do you want me to die right here, right now?" Y/n said putting her hand on her chest.
Chae laughed at her reaction. "Hy stop laughing." Y/n again said hitting her arm making a pout. But chae didn't stopped.
But later she stopped. They both started to have their lunch when....
" Umm....chae.." Y/n said being a little uncomfortable of her next Question.
"Hmm..." chae said with mouth full of food.
"Last time you told me about that girl. Right?" Y/n said. Chae understood what she was talking and nodded.
"Then do you know what was her name?" She asked. "Yeah I remember.....maybe her name was.......Aera......yeah Aera." Chae said. "But why?" Chae added.
"Nothing special" y/n said eating her Kimbap. "I was just.... curious." She added.
Chae nodded. "One more thing you told that all these incidents starts to happen when Mr. Kim came to school. But isn't there any other teacher transferred at the same time. I checked it there were total of 3 teachers who were transfered.
Than why everyone point towards him only." Y/n asked again.
"You know what you talk too much. Yeah it is true Mr. Lee (biology teacher) and Miss. Choi (English teacher) were also transferred at the same time.
But it doesn't makes sense." Chae said. Y/n frowned. " Look some students suspects Mr. Kim because he is so cold. It is also a rumor that before the death of all these students. Mr. Kim used to scoled them the most. And after 2-3 weeks those children were dead.
As per Mr. Lee and Miss. Choi. They both are so sweet." She said.
"But why are you thinking about all these things?" Chae asked again.
"Nothing much......but i sincerely feel bad for that girl." Y/n answered.
"You are not the only one who thinks about her all day." Chae said having a sip from her coke. Y/n frowned her brows.
"You know the most popular senior of the school." Chae asked y/n nodded than immediately her eyes go wide.
"So you mean...." "yeah you are right. He also misses her for a long time. Some students say that they have heard him sobbing sometimes whispering her name." Chae said.
"He must be having some special connection with her." Y/n said smiling.
"Yeah there bond was strong, stronger than the rock. He only used to talk to her among all the girls and always takes care of her.
When we found aera's dead body in the Terrace, everyone was becoming scared to touch her dead body, but namjoon was the first who went towards her dead body. He didn't cried that time. But it was clear from his eyes that he was in pain, extreme pain.
He was the first who held her body and take her to the hospital not caring about his clothes getting dirty with her blood.
That's why some students used to say he was her boyfriend, while some says he was her brother....but no one knows what was the relationship between them."

❄:: What do you think what was the relationship between Namjoon and Aera?