i feel like something is wrong

He spoke......

Taehyung :~ irien, you know sometimes I feel like something is wrong with my heart. I feel like I'm doing wrong with
y/n.....sometimes I feel like why I said her that I love her..... I really love her but when she will ask me if that was truth than I will tell no. I really love her but sometimes I really do think how is she even able to stay strong? I feel pitty on her. I am going to leave her alone after some days but I feel like my heart's p-piece is missing I feel like something is just paining.

Y/n looked at taehyung who was crying his heart out. Y/n was just silent, she was hurt too but she pretended to stay strong and wipes taehyung's tears and kept on cleaning him.

~ time skips to drying hair ~ 

Taehyung :~ you won't leave me alone like everyone did right y/n?

Taehyung looked at y/n with red nose and puppy eyes. Y/n could hold it, but her tears couldn't anymore they started falling. She didn't spoke anything just continued to dry taehyung's hairs with towel her tears kept on falling.

Taehyung :~ answer me y/n.

Y/n went to bed and slept. Taehyung came from behind and back hugged her and slept. Y/n cried whole night and did nothing other than overthinking.

~ Next day ☀ ~

Y/n kept soup 🍲and a note on taehyung's night stand. In note she kept a medicine with written, eat me otherwise y/n will beat you up and went down without making any voice.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Hey swuggies I missed you all. How are you doing? I updated it cuz my final exam is starting from 5th April. Today is 2nd alredy and I can't keep you all waiting for my update so I just wrote it and posted. Thank you for reading this ff. Thank you for investing your time in this ff. Love you all. Bbye.

Hope you got a lil bit happy after reading my FF. 😊

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕😭😭💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕