Love, Romance, and Revenge. #Riansh Episode 55

Start from the beginning

Vansh: I love you too sweetheart.

Riddhima was very happy that she is seeing Vansh very caring like that, she is feeling safe and comfortable when she is with Vansh.

She has putted her hand above her tummy and she starts talking silently with her child.

Riddhima to her child: Look my lovely child how your father is a very kind and caring person, I'm 100% sure that he will care and love you a lot when you arrive. Actually, he starts caring about you before you even arrive as he saved you before that evil girl could succeed in harming you. I know that when you get older, you will thank me that I have chosen such an amazing father to you.

Afterwards, Vansh and Riddhima have left the hospital and they were going to their way to the house.

Then Riddhima noticed that Vansh isn't driving to the house's way.

Riddhima: Vansh this isn't the house's way as we have must drive to the right side. So why you would arrive to the left side?! Where we are going?! We must to be in the house now!

Vansh: I want to have some time with my beautiful wife and my lovely child so I decided to have some quality of time with you without making anyone interrupts us.

Riddhima: But of course now, the whole family will be waiting for us and they could be worried about us.

Vansh: Come on sweetheart! You must now be happy that you will enjoy some time with your husband alone and you don't have to think about anyone other than your dear husband. By the way to not make you worry, I have called mom to inform her that we will not be at home for some days.

Riddhima: Some days?! Not just today?! Where we are going Vansh?

Vansh: We are going to Goa.

Riddhima: Goa!

Vansh: Yes, I know how much you love Goa and you were dreaming to go there so I decided to surprise you with this trip and to enjoy some time together.

Riddhima: How you always know everything I love in that way?!

Vansh: I always know everything about my beautiful wife. I will always fulfill all your wishes and dreams and I will always do my best to see your happiness.

She putted her head on his shoulder and then he holds her hand.

Then she slept on his shoulder because she was feeling very safe being with him so she got comfortable and she fall asleep because she was very tired.

He was looking at her and he was smiling.

Vansh to himself: You are exactly like the babies sweetheart! You are so pure like them so you could easily sleep at any area just when you feel safe and secure. I promise you that Goa's trip will be the best trip in your life and it will be very special. Just wait until we arrive.

At the same time, Angre and Siya were being very happy that they have finally got rid of that Ahana.

Siya: Finally, I could now sleep with an empty mind and I could be relaxed that now nothing would disturb our family.

Angre: I'm really happy that now everything returned back like before. Actually, I'm also very happy for Vansh bro as he will take the position that he deserves when the minister will give him an honor in the party. I know that Vansh will gain a lot of beneficial things from this honor that he will take in the festival.

Siya: I'm so proud of Vansh bro. I'm really proud that he is my brother.

He becomes near her and he makes her closer to him and then he kissed her in her cheek.