Assasination

"Dream listen to me closely okay?"

"What's wrong mother?"

" Your father hired a hit man, I need you to take george somewhere safe"

" Mother fucker!"

" Dream we don't have time for this! Hurry up and drive george to a safe place, when you get back make sure to stuff some pillows under the blanket"

" Okay mom, I know a place he can stay for the night, Ill set up traps also."

" If you catch the him make him tell the police it was your father okay?"

" Yes, Of course mother"

" Good, I don't have much time left before your father finds me, Please, please, please be careful okay honey?"

" Of course mother, I love you thanks for the heads up"

" I love you too honey, bye bye"

"Bye"

Sapnap go get a back and pack it with some of georges cloths okay? Dream said looking at him desperatly.Why? Sapnap asked while getting a bag from the closet. My mother told me he hired the hit man. Dream walked over to George's room and opened the door. George wake up please. George wouldn't open his eyes he pushed Dream away from his face. George I'm serious get up, he said getting more anxious. Sapnap walked in and opened the drawers. GEORGE GET UP WE HAVE TO GO! Sapnap yelled. George got up instantly when he heard yelling. W-what's going on? He looked around the room at Sapnap and Dream. Look all you need to know right now is we're trying to keep you safe from our fathers, Sapnap and Dream said as they finished packing George's bags. Goeorge looked at them in confusion but knew it was important. So, where are we going? Were taking you to Aces house for the night, Dream said. Sapnap put georges bags in the trunk and started the car. George grabbed his phone and got in the car. Dream set up the pillows under the blaket and got in the car. It took about 8 minutes to get to Ace's house. On the way there Dream had explained what his mother had told him and what they were planning to do. George got out and knocked on the door. Once they saw ace open the door and let him in they drove off speeding back to the house.

They spent 20 minutes setting one trap. The trap conculuded of a trip wire a net and an alarm. ( Me not knowing anything about traps :DD SCOOBY DOO HERE I COME ) It was around 1:45 am Sapnap and Dream had fallen asleep on the couch while waiting.

*Hit mans pov lol*

I quietly opened the window to georges room. Get in and get out I told myself. I slowly headed towards the bed and pulled my knife back. I drew closer to george but I tripped over something. I looked down at my feet but I didn't see anything. But then it hit me an invisible wire. ( like the ones the use for stunt acting.) I looked around the room desperately trying to look for the next part of the trap. I heard the door click open. There was a net launcher waiting at the other end of the door, but it was too late for me to realize it. I got caught in the net and heard an alarm going off. Suddenly two men came running in one had a knife and the other had a bat. I struggled trying to get out of the next but it was no use. I looked up at them and they crouched down.

*Dreams pov*

Hey there tuff guy, I said while sapnap held the knife to his throat. Im going to ask you a few questions okay? The hit man nodded his head and I stood back up. So why were you hired to kill george hm? I looked at sapnap who was already on call with the police. He nodded at me and I nodded back. Your father hired to me to get rid of george so you could marry someone to his liking, he began saying. How much did he pay you, I asked while having the widest grin on my face. H-he payed me 10K, he began sttudering. With no warning I hit him in the face with the bat. He passes out and 10 minutes later the police arrive to take him away.

*Third person pov*

Dream and Sapnap went down to the police station to make a full report. So your dad hired him? The officer asked. Yes, both our father did, Sapnap said. Okay. Do you guys have any idea of where they are? Yes they are staying at ****** Hotel. The officer got up and called in a unit to raid the hotel. Are they armed with anything, The officer asked them. I believe they always carry guns with them where ever they go, Sapnap said. ( Im fucking bored lol Also my back hurts like hell anyways) They offered Sapnap and Dream to tag along for the arrest. They agreed and they drove off to the hotel. They officers surrounded the hotel room and the hotel. They knocked on the door " Hello I have a delivery for ******." Dreams father opened the door and quickly drew out his gun and pointed it at the officers head. NOW! One of the officers yelled. They threw smoke screens into the hotel room and headed in. (hahaha action movie time) 5 minutes later they finally arrested dream and sapnaps fathers. They asked them if they wanted to press charges and of course they said yes. They were told the charges there fathers were faceing and how much time they will serve. They faced attempted murder charges, pulling a gun on an officer and charges from dream and sapnap. After about 2 hours they went to go pick up goerge and told him what went down. They took everything down from their trap and helped george put his stuff back. After about 20 minutes they were all happily sound alseep.
----------------------------
god i fucking wiefniqnfekwnfewj im gonna kill myself lol so whats everyones plans for easter?