Confessions

This Chapter contains sex and sex toys  NSFW if your not comfortable don't read it and skip these parts because later on there will be some important parts in the chapter

-------------------------------------------------------

George opened the door and headed straight to his room to get a speaker. Both dream and sapnap followed george to his room. George started throwing things around looking for the speaker. he moved all his cloths from his drawer and found the speaker but something else was next to the speaker. It was a purple vibrator it was at least 9 inches.George stared for a few seconds before looking back at sapnap and dream who were looming over his shoulders.

I-I don't know how that got there haha, george laughed nervously. George we want to tell you something, dream began to say. We like you george and not in like a friend way but as lovers, both sapnap and dream said. Wh-what, george began to turn red. We've liked you for a while now george, It started about a year ago, Sapnap said. George stayed silent for a moment. Its ok if you don't want to talk to us anymore, dream said. No I-i like you guys too, george said hiding his face in his hoodie. He couldn't hide the fact his ears were turning red. George....They said. Y-yes? Can we kiss you? They both asked. ye-yea. He uncovered his face and looked up at dream and sapnap.

George closed his eyes and leaned in Sapnap was the first to kiss him. George opened his mouth slightly letting sapnaps tongue slip into his mouth and move around. Georges moans were muffled into sapnaps mouth. Sapnap pulled away from george and looked a him. He still had is eyes closed with saliva running down his mouth. He was blushing and was breathing heavy. Dream nudged sapnaps shoulder and pointed to georges visible erection. They both grinned and dream whispered to sapnap I take the top you take the bottom. Dream lifted up george and placed him on the bed. George was startled when he felt dream pick him up. He opened his eyes and saw dream on top of him. Dream smiled and said, did you enjoy that kiss georgie~. Y-yea. Of course he did look at his cock, sapnap said. George blushed and looked down at sapnap taking off his pants. Do you want help with that, Sapnap asked in a seductive voice. Y-yes please sapnap, george said hiding his face in his hoodie again. Your so honest georgie~  dream said as he slid his hand up georges hoodie. Your not wearing an shirt george? dream asked as he played with his nipples and kissed his neck. I-I usually don't wear a sh-shirt under my hoodies when I g-go out to eat george said breathing heavily.

Sapnap pulled out some lube from his pocket and poured it over georges entrance. C-co-cold. Don't worry george it wont be cold for long, sapnap said as he stuck two fingers into georges ass. Georges head swung back into the bed and he began to moan. George couldn't handle all the stimulation from sapnap and dream. Suddenly george gasped and his eyes rolled into the back of his head. Dream stuck two more fingers into georges ass and hit his sweet spot. George had his mouth wide open his tongue sticking out and saliva dripping down his mouth and moaning out their names. Dream a sapnap stopped and george looked at them confused. W-Why did you stop? They stood up and pulled down there pants. Its our turn now they said. George gulped as he looked down at there cocks. W-wh-whoa there so big george said. They're 9 inches dream and sapnap said in sync.

George got on his knees and looked at them both in the eyes. He looked back down and began licking sapnap cock and stroking dreams. They both groaned and looked down at george. Damn baby~ your good at this Sapnap said. George opened his mouth and began moving his head up and down. He switched every 20 seconds between the both of them for a few minutes. Georges mouth grew tired and he quickly shoved both of them into his mouth to finish them off. They pulled away and came all over georges face. What a beautiful sight they both said taking off there shirts and putting george back on the bed. Sapnap grabbed a condom and ripped it with his mouth and put it on. George gulped and watched as sapnap lined his cock up with georges entrance.

TO BE CONTINUED LOL

----------------------------------------------

It was like late in the morning for me so i decided to make a cliffhanger ill probably post the next part tomorrow.

I had some writers block when i did this chapter so im actually impressed i got far

Join my Discord server where we talk about mcyt and other stuff: https://discord.gg/Jf3MR9Vp