The visit

Bruh I feel like my story is just shitty now, Im running out of ideas so i think I'll be ending it soon but dont worry I'm going to continue my fanfic's around the dream smp. I think ill finish my quackity and karl one then finish sapnap and karls. After those I'll start back up with dream x sapnap then dreamnotfound. Dont judge me I like dream x sapnap lol. What do you think about the future plans is it pog or stupid?
-------------------------------
*Georges first person pov*

It's been about 3 days since I woke up. The doctor's talked to me about medications I would be put on for a couple of weeks and how I would be coming back in week to see how my wounds are doing . The doctor's also told me I would have to visit a therapis for at least a month. I think they talked to me for about 2 hours, I couldn't really tell. They said I was free to go back home after picking up my medications. I called Sapnap and dream to pick me up and take me home. I told them what the doctor said on the car ride home. I was honestly too exhausted to hang out with them. I went to my room and laid on my bed for a couple of minutes before falling asleep.

*Kinda half and half third and first person view of sapnap and dream idk*

Dream and Sapnap have only been in the UK for 2 weeks, they have been enjoying their time in the UK. They decided to set up a breakfast in bed for george. Come on sapnap lets fucking do pancakes with eggs and bacon! I yelled. No lets waffles with eggs and sauasge! Sapnap yelled at me while looking out to see if george heard them. How about we soo what george likes better huh? I suggested while taking out the pancake mix. Sapnap glared at me and said "deal". We shook on it and began making our breakfast's. You better hurry up dream, I'm almost done making my breakfast, I stuck my tounge out at dream and booty bumped him. About 5 minutes later They both finished and knocked on george's door. George got up and opened the door. They blushed and cleared there throats. George giggled and looked down at what he was wearing. He had a black oversized sapnap hoodie with some dream socks. *Ahem* Anways we made you some breakfast. Sapnap made waffles and I made pancakes. Why did you makes seperate things? Well Dream wanted to make pancakes ew and I wanted to make you some waffles. Also your the judge soooo get to eating. George took a bit of each plate. W-WHOA! These are really fucking good but you know you guys could have just made one pancake and one waflle? They looked at each other and turned away. W-well yea but we didn't think of that, dream said looking at the ceiling. George laughed and ate the rest of the breakfastes. Thanks guys I really appreciate it. Oh I forgot to tell you that our parents are visiting, dream and sapanp said. George smiled and grabbed some cloths from the closet. Were pretty sure they land in a few minutes, are you alright being alone for a bit or would you rather come? I think I'll go I don't wanna be alone yet. Okay were leaving in 5. Okay.

They got dressed and drove to the airport. After sitting around for 5 minutes they found their parents and called them over. CLAYYYY, NICKKKK, we missed you, their mothers called out. Mom just call me, dream said embarrassed. Fineee your no fun honey. Who's this sapnap's mother asked. Oh this is george, they said. Hello, he reached out his hand to them. Hello I've heard so many good things about you george, sapnap's mother said. Dreams mother didn't say anything because their husbands stood behind them with the luggage. Anyway's lets get you guys set up then, george said trying to break the tension. They drove to a hotel they booked but they drove in silence. After getting there they took out their stuff from the car. George pulled dream and sapnap aside. Im going to go see my therapist right now I'll be back in an hour or less. George gave both of them a kiss on the cheek and drove off. Well lets head inside shall we? Dream said holding the door open. Sapnap and dream's got the keys to the room and told them to sit down on the couch. We have something important to discuss with you guys, Sapnap's father said. Go ahead were listening. They pulled out a few photos of women and set them down in front of them. Choose one to be your wife, dream's dad said.

Sapnap and dream looked at each other in shock. You want us to what? Dream said glaring back at his father. Choose one to be your wife I will on repeat myself. They said. No! They both said in sync. Dream's father stood up and smacked him. What the fuck old man! Drea, stood up and punched him. Clay please don't do that to your father. His mother yelled while holding onto his arm. Dream sat back down and glared at him. *ahem* Sapnap cleared his thoat and looked at them. We will not be choosing anyone we already have someone. Their fathers glared at them. Whom may I ask it is? Sapnap's father asked. His name is george mother fucker, dream said. Their parents stood there in shock and looked at them. I WILL NOT HAVE A GAY SON! Dream and sapnap's fathers yelled. Dream and sapnap stood up and walked towards the door. Well then I guess you have no children they said before closing the door and walking out the hotel.

*Dream and sapnap's fathers pov*

Call him, dream's father said. Sapnap's dad opened his phone and began typing in a phone number.

Yes, Sir?

We have a task for you.

Alright who is it?

A guy named george ******* I want him gone by tommorow morning got it?

yes sir.

good.

He hung up the phone and smiled. That boy should be gone by tommorow. They smiled and laughed. You can't do that! Dream's mother yelled. They stopped and turned around. What did you say? Dreams father walked up to her and slapped her. You disgusting women who are you to have a say in this? N-no one, she responded. Good now get out of my sight. She walked out of the room with sapnaps mother and headed down to call dream and sapnap.
-----------------------------
FUCKING HELL MY FINGERS HURT LIKE SHITTTT. Anyways fuck me this chapter was so long. Hope you enjoyed. Please give me feed back from my future plans I would like to know your opinons. love this fucking font lol. BAIII