5.

(y/n) P.O.V

I wake up from sleep, and feel warm, tender softness. When I open my eyes, I realise I am not in my room, but somewhere else.....

And I realise that I am in Mom's arms, sleeping comfortably,..but wait, she's not mom, this lady is someone else.....

=

=

It is Rias Gremory, the great unobtainable senpai, most popular lady in our academy, everyone likes her, even I like her because she gives older sister/motherly vibes. But, wait, how am I here, wrapped in her hug, when I should be in my mother's arms. I try to move and wake up, but she slightly tightens her grip over me. She opens her eyes and smiles at me

Rias: Oh, so you are awake, (gently strokes (y/n)'s head ) how are you feeling??

(y/n) : Where am I ? And how did I end up here??(I try to get up, but Senpai pulls me back into her warm tender hug)

Rias : Relax, don't panic, stay like this for a while. Yesterday, you just lost your consciousness because of that substance Kushida witch fed you, so you need to relax and avoid panic.

(y/n)'s mind : O yes, I had a terrible nightmare,Yuuma suddenly turned some wierd monster and gave me some poison due to which I passed away and before my eyes closed, I saw Rias Senpai and she had wings....... But wait, how does she know about my dream???

(y/n): Uh.. yes about that, but Senpai, how do you know about my dream?

Rias : It wasn't a dream, what happened yesterday was reality.

(y/n): Wait, what happened yesterday ? All I remember was Yuuma suddenly started behaving strangely and you suddenly appeared!!!

Rias : . Yuuma, oh Rayanare, which is her real name is a fallen angels.They claim to be servants of Gods but actually, they are doing evil things and performing dangerous experiments for their selfish gains. Also, they are a big threat to everyone, especially children

(y/n): What type of experiments do they perform??

Rias: That's a mystery till date. Some sources say that they make children disappear. The truth is yet to be discovered, but one thing that's sure is that, they are a threat to  all species. Mostly, they target human children but that does not mean that other species children are safe from them. And Yuuma is a fallen angel.

(y/n): Oh, so Yuuma's really evil. So sad to know that such a sweet girl would actually turn out to be evil...but what happened yesterday, and how did you reach there on time?

Rias: Yes she is a fallen Angel. And I was suspecting her since quite a couple of weeks. There was something unusual about her. I sensed that,but I was not sure, so, yesterday, when both of you left, I was secretly spying on you. I decided to find out the truth. I was waiting for her to show her true colours,and as soon as she did that, I made my move. I failed to capture Rayanare, she escaped, but that's Ok, I managed to save you.You were unconscious, so I brought you here to my dorm.

(y/n): Wait, but there are many questions popping up in my mind!! Firstly, how did you sense that there was something wrong with her?? I have heard that witched are good at hiding themselves and when I saw you yesterday, you had wings!!

Rias: That's because I'm a devil, and my devil's sense detected something suspicious in Kushida.

(y/n): Senpai, are you trying to play some sort of prank on me?

Rias Senpai released me from her embrace, stood up.Suddenly, she transformed into the form same as yesterday night.

Rias: Look at me carefully, this is my true form, I am not lying to you

Rias: Look at me carefully, this is my true form, I am not lying to you. I am a devil from the Gremory household.

(y/n): So, you are devil, and now what? In return for saving me from the witch, you are going to capture my soul or something?

Rias Senpai stared at me for a moment and then burst out laughing.

Rias: From where did you get that idea? Is this some kind of fantasy you humans came up with? I am not going to do anything of that sort. All the devils are not evil like you humans make us out to be.

(y/n): Oh, I am sorry Senpai, for saying such things that hurt your feelings. Also, thanks for saving me from the fallen Angel.....

Rias: However...........

Then Rias Senpai's cheerful laughter vanished and it was replaced by an evil grin...

Rias : There is no such thing as free meals.....(Puts her arm around (y/n) and pulls him closer ). Now that I have saved your life, you owe me one. You have to do as I say. You will be joining our club and from now on, you will be under my care...

(y/n): Uh, I don't know whether I will be able to handle it... I am new to this kind of thing and don't have any experience.....

Rias: (Gently pinches (y/n)'s cheek) Don't worry, I will take care of you.

(y/n) : I don't know whether I am good enough but I will try my best for you Senpai.

Rias' Mind : Awww, how sweet of him. This kid is really cute. I am starting to like this kid even more. His performance in the entrance exams shows that he has the potential. Moreover, he is such an innocent, pure, lovely little soul, I want to have this kid with me . He has started to arouse maternal instincts within me. If I raise him properly, he can be very powerful. I have to atleast teach him to protect himself in case any such thing like yesterday happens again.

But first of all, i have to get closer to him

=====================================================================

Author's Note

In the beginning if this chapter, I have used my own hand drawn sketch.

As we see in that sketch, Rias senpai is sleeping with little (y/n) in her arms.If you people want sketches portraying any scenes in previous chapters, let me know in the comment section, I'll try to draw them and edit the chapter, adding the sketches portraying those scenes.

Even if you have any ideas for portraying any scenes in chapters futher ahead, let me know in the comments. I will try to add those scenes in the story as they fit and also try to sketch them.