Chapter 4 (B) Final

"Good morning everyone!!" Barry turns, smiling. "I would think you'd be at least a little hung over, especially with the night you had."

Did Harry tell them that you both went out?

"We saw your little show." Cisco added, turning his phone in your direction. The clip of you singing made your cheeks color. You laughed awkwardly.

"Would you believe it if I said that was my twin sister." Barry patted your shoulder with a laugh of his own.

"I'm sure it was." you giggle, heading over to take a seat. The only reason you didn't have a massive headache right now was thanks to a remedy Macy showed you. You barely remembered much last night, you just got little snippets, all which included Harry. You couldn't stop yourself from searching for him.

"Where's grumpy wells?" you asked.

"In his room, I haven't really seen him this morning. He must have had a wild night too." Cisco snickered. You nod, standing and heading for the room he resided in at Star Labs. You guessed you should be thanking him. He must have been the reason you even made it home last night. When you round the corner, your eyes scan the door. You stopped, knocking before you turned the knob to enter. "Grumpy?"

"Didn't we agree you'd stop calling me that." He raised his gaze from the desk, and you entered fully closing the door.

"I don't remember agreeing to that." you snark. Harry turned his chair in your direction, pulling on his glasses. The inquisitive way he studied you made you shift.

"You bounce back quickly, I assume you used some type of spell to help with the migraine."

"Can't get anything passed you can I?"

He still just watched you.

"Listen, if I did something weird yesterday I'm sorry." That must have been the reason for his looks.

"You mean besides getting wasted and singing Meg Thee Stallion's savage." your eyes widened.

"I looked it up." Well, that was embarrassing.

"Yeah..." hopefully that's all you did.

Harry stood from his chair, striding over to you. Something in your body screamed for you to run. If he got to close, you wouldn't have the self control to hide your feelings.

"I was evaluating something, you seemed awfully touchy last night, was that only because you were drunk." you released a breath. "W-Wait I-I...did I come on to you!" you were mortified.

"Don't look so worried, I'm just glad I was there to stop your little rampage. Who knows what you would have done with a complete stranger if I wasn't there. " you frowned at that, and Harry looked, irritated just at the thought.

"I'd never do something like that with a stranger."

His cold stare wavered.

"I asked you to come with me because I've..I've been trying so hard to tell you how I feel about you Harrison. But every time I try to make a move, or get close to you, you just..you run away. "

"I don't- run aw-"

You closed the space, reaching out and touching his cheek. He stilled.

"I'd understand if you didn't feel the same, I'd never force you. But looking at you now, I know you feel it too. " His blue orbs lowered. "You deserve someone else, someone better."

"I deserve you." you stated. He returned your look. "I want you."

Since the moment he met you he felt like he was constantly restraining himself. Now he realized that this attraction was far from one sided. Maybe he knew from the beginning, and that was a ploy to keep him in check. To keep him from gaining happiness. Because for some reason whenever he was happy, he found a way to mess it up.

"You won't break or hurt me, trust me, I can handle myself."

Oh, he knew that. You were one of the few people unafraid to put him in his place. You nibbled on your lower lip.

"So are we gonna give this a shot.."

He wanted nothing more.

Leaning in, your hand slipped from his cheek as he pressed his lips to your own. It was tentative, and still a bit unsure. Your head was in the clouds. It wasn't like this was your first kiss. You'd had relationships before yet, the ones you'd been with felt far different. You supposed most of the guys in your past were just so boyish.

But Harry he was, well he was a man. His hand slid down your arm, moving straight to your waist. He urged your body closer, kisses becoming more insistent and sure. You tried to match his pace, but you were clearing chasing him desperately. Harry smirked against your lips, and a short gasp left you when you felt your back make contact with the wall. You separated momentarily to regain a breath.

"H-How did you.." somehow he managed to corner you into a wall without your knowledge. You barely felt yourself move. When your eyes reconnected, the heat of his stare brought a flush of excitement through your veins. He moved to your ear, leaving a kiss right at the base of your neck, then another behind your ear.

"(Y/N).."

The whisper of your name has a chill rushing up your spine like a current.

"Last night, you seemed awfully content at the prospect of me saying your name, is that some sort of kink you have?" He was taunting you, that much you knew, didn't make your face any less red. Especially since he found out. You were still trapped between the wall and his sturdy body. No chance of an escape.

"I-It's your fault! Why the hell do you say it like that."

It was childish to blame him, but what else could you do. That cocky smirk didn't leave his lips. "How do you think I feel whenever you use your magic? Your eyes often change color depending on the spell, very arousing."

Another onslaught of teasings. You wouldn't survive. His kisses drifted to your neck, and you let out a soft whimper. He growled. "The last time you made the same sound when I tried to kiss you.." you knew what he was talking about. Cisco had interrupted the moment, which did nothing but give you heated dreams all the days following. You couldn't help your sounds. Despite being a truly powerful being, Harry was the one with most of it right in this moment.

"Thank you (Y/N)." he breathed into your skin. If anyone should have been thankful it was you.

"Whatever it is, you are so welcome." you sighed blissfully. He retracted, meeting your lips eagerly.

Jumping through that portal was the best decision you'd ever made.