03

It's been about two weeks since I agreed to let the twins go to the 8-12 boys volleyball camp, it will be a great experience for them. I can't hold them back from such a good experience. 

They are so excited to go, it's all they've been talking about since I told them they would be attending.

The camp is tomorrow and I've already packed all of their stuff. I've pretty much packed every single thing they would need, even if not necessary. I want to make sure they have everything for the camp before they leave tomorrow morning, even if it's pointless to have. 

"Momma somethings wrong with brother!" Tarou yelling brought me out of my packing daze immediately. Dropping a folded shirt I was about to put in Youta's bag I ran to the living room full speed. 

Youta was sitting on the floor crisscrossed holding his hand to his mouth. "Mommy his teeth are falling out!" Tarou cried out pointing at his twin. 

Crouching in front of Youta I signalled him to move his hand away from his mouth. "Lemme see."  Youta listened moving his hand and opening his mouth. "Oh, one of your baby teeth fell out!" Youta's eyes sparkled in joy. He didn't seem as nervous as he was five seconds ago.

"Haha Youta, you are gonna end up like Grandpa!" Tarou laughed holding his stomach.

 "When you go to bed tonight we will put the tooth under your pillow so the tooth fairy can come-"

"Hold on, Youta where is the tooth you lost?" He looked up at me with puppy dog eyes. 

"I accidentally swallowed it, mommy."

"YOUTA ATE A TOOTH! YOUTA ATE A TOOTH!" Tarou sang running around flailing his arms.

Maybe this weekend will be good for me.

____

This morning has gone in a blur. 

Placing the twins' breakfast in front of them they started eating quickly, their excitement was very prominent. "When is Uncle Tetsurou coming to pick us up, mommy?" Youta asked after downing his glass of apple juice. "Maybe ten minutes" The boy just nodded happily. 

He was probably happy that the number was getting smaller, he's been asking that same question since 5 AM and the number is slowly getting smaller. It's almost 8 now. 

"I see Uncle Tetsurou!"

____ 

(I didn't know how to word the rest of that part so...sorry!)

Getting out of Kuroo's vehicle the twins stared at the gym in amazement, stars in both of their golden-brown eyes. It was probably the biggest gym they had ever seen. 

 "Okay let's get inside," Kuroo said locking his car catching the duo's attention. They nodded happily.

Eagerly entering the building it had felt like they were in a new world. "Wow look Youta, that kid is so tall!" Tarou pointed out. "He has to be taller than uncle Morisuke." The boy continued. Kuroo had almost burst into laughter after hearing Tarou's last statement about his old teammate and close friend.

"That's not nice Tarou Uncle Mori is the best, he's super cool," Youta said crossing his arms. "He's way cooler than Uncle Tetsurou". Kuroo's jaw dropped. 

"Let's go before I cry." Kuroo fake crying while ushering them to follow him further into the building. "Now you've done it Youta, Uncle Tetsurou is sad!" The other mocked rolling his eyes.

"Sorry, Uncle Tetsurou I shouldn't have called you old." There was a silence. "You never called me old Youta." The twins exchanged glances. "Oh, I thought that was what I said."

"So mean." Kuroo wept "I'm only one year older than your mom!"

"Really? We both thought you were thirty uncle" Tarou gasped looking Kuroo up and down. "You should try some of mommy's wrinkle cream it might help you know." Tarou circled the places on his face where he thought Kuroo had wrinkles. 

"You better run." Kuroo grumbled catching the attention of a couple of people. "run Youta!" both of the twins jogged away from their uncle and current supervisor. 

The boys continued jogging until they found themselves standing in front of a 6 foot 2, black-haired setter who had a permeant scowl on his face.

"Sir your hairstyle looks like a blueberry."

"Aren't blueberries supposed to be cute? his hair isn't cute."

...

Sorry, this took so long I just haven't had the motivation! but here we are....sorry it's short