Rocky X Reader Part Three

Everyone are excited and told them that the two took so long. Ross on the other hand wasn't happy he doesn't know what happened as to why he broke up with y/n. Then he remembered he got a phone call from Ellington.

Ellington told him to break up with y/n or he'd kidnap y/n and hurt him. So Ross had to break up with y/n the same day he was going to propose to y/n. Rocky has always liked/loved y/n.

Ever since they first met in 2009 when Ross was walking around he found y/n on a bench crying. Y/n was in an abusive relationship until Raymond his boyfriend broke up with him. Y/n hung up the phone and started sobbing. 

Ross sat next to y/n. Y/n looked up at Ross as he stopped crying. Ross looked at him with a concerned look. Y/n looked at him with a worried look. He was scared that Raymond will hurt him again.

"What happened?" Ross asked.

"My ex-boyfriend broke up with me." Y/n said.

"What does he look like?" Ross asked.

"Tall black hair silver/grey eyes. He's the typical bad boy with medium-length hair. An alcoholic and an abusive person with a tongue, lip, septum, piercings also gages." Y/n said.

"Raymond James?" Ross asked.

"Yeah, how did you know?" Y/n asked.

"Me and him used to date and he abused me emotionally, mentally, and physically. He raped me as well." Ross said.

After y/n was thinking and having the flashback he was crying. By now Rocky and y/n are home and y/n is on Rocky's lap as he was crying into Rocky's chest. Rocky holds him close and wanted to know what was wrong.

"What's wrong baby?" Rocky asked.

"My ex-boyfriend Raymond James abused me emotionally, mentally, and physically. He raped me as well." Y/n said as he was sniffling after he calmed down.

"Oh, I remember him Ross went through the same thing I was the only one that noticed so I helped him out with the relationship. Apparently, he broke up with Ross for someone better?" Rocky asked.

"I think he told me before asking me out that he broke up with his ex on the phone but I never asked who." Y/n said.

"So he broke up with Ross the same day he asked you out?" Rocky asked.

"I think so." Y/n said.

Rocky leans in and so does y/n they kiss. Then they start a make-out session. Rocky adds his tongue as y/n sucks on Rocky's tongue. Rocky pulls away from the make-out session and starts kissing y/n's neck.

Y/n bites his lip as Rocky started kissing his neck. Rocky sucks the spot he kissed on y/n's neck. Y/n bites back a moan as Rocky bites the spot on y/n's neck. Y/n let out a soft moan. Rocky gives him a few more hickeys on his neck. 

Y/n takes off his shirt as Rocky pulled away from his neck when y/n took off his shirt. Rocky looked at y/n's abs and then took off his shirt. Y/n stares at Rocky's abs and drools a little. They both take off their pants. 

Rocky grinds down on y/n. Y/n starts drooling and kisses Rocky passionately. Rocky kisses back with even more passion. Y/n pulls away from the makeout session. They both smile at each other.

Word count: 545 words