Rocky X Reader Part One

Rocky is going for a morning walk. He noticed y/n just sitting on a bench. He walks over to y/n and sits down next to him. Y/n has tears in his eyes three hours earlier. Y/n was talking to his boyfriend on the phone.

They got into a fight and his boyfriend broke up with y/n. Y/n was waiting to go back home so he sat down on the bench balling his eyes out for three hours. You see y/n loved his boyfriend.

Well his ex boyfriend so much. He's still shooken up by the fact that he broke up with him. Then Rocky sat down next to him. Y/n looks at Rocky with teary eyes. Rocky notices and looked at y/n. 

Y/n's eyes were blood shot from crying so much. Rocky wants to know what happened but he doesn't want to pry. Y/n looks away and cries harder. Y/n is scared to open up to someone again. His ex boyfriend broke him.

"What happened?" Rocky asked.

"My ex boyfriend broke up with me three hours earlier." Y/n said after crying.

"What does he look like?" Rocky asked.

"Blonde hair Hazel eyes his name is Ross." Y/n said.

"Ross Lynch?" Rocky asked.

"You know him?" Y/n asked.

"He's my brother." Rocky said.

"I'm sorry for you." Y/n said.

"I can hurt him if you want me to." Rocky said.

"It's fine." Y/n said.

"Wanna come over?" Rocky asked.

"Sure." Y/n said.

They walked back to Rocky's house. Once they entered the house everyone was downstairs. Riker, Rydel, and Ryland all hug Rocky and y/n. Ross just went upstairs Stormie and Mark hug them too.

"Sup I'm Riker." Riker said.

"Hi I'm Rydel." Rydel said.

"Hey I'm Ryland." Ryland said.

"I'm Stormie." Stormie said.

"I'm Mark." Mark said.

"I know who you guys are, Ross talks a lot about everyone." Y/n said.

"Is that why Ross went to his room?" Riker asked.

"Yeah..." Y/n said.

"Want to go to my room?" Rocky asked.

"Sure." Y/n said.

Y/n and Rocky went up to Rocky's room. Rocky got everything he needed for a shower then he went into the bathroom and took a shower. After Rocky took a shower he got dressed and went back to his room.

Y/n went to the bathroom after borrowing Rocky's clothes. He took a shower after he got dressed and went back to Rocky's room. Rocky's clothes were a little bit to big for y/n. Rocky was on his bed while being on his phone.

Y/n sat next to Rocky as Rocky looked up at him and was in awe about how his shirt and pants are a little big on y/n. Y/n looked up at Rocky their eyes lock. Rocky leans in so doesn't y/n they kiss and fire works were flying.

Word count: 464 words