Rydel X Reader Part Three

After the song y/n was in awe. Rydel hugs her Riker noticed and sees that they like each other. Three year later Rydel is madly in love with y/n. Y/n is madly in love with Rydel as well.

They celebrate their three year anniversary of being best friends. Y/n wanted to tell Rydel how she felt but was scared to. Rydel wanted to tell y/n how she felt but was also scared to. They are in Rydel's room.

"I love you more then a best friend." Rydel and y/n said at the same time.

"I'll go first I love you as more then a best friend." Rydel said.

"I love you more as a best friend too." Y/n said.

They hug then kiss softly. Rydel opens her mouth as y/n sucks on her tongue. They started a heated make out session. Rydel pulled y/n onto her lap as they are making out. Y/n was the first to break the make out session.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Rydel asked.

"Yes." Y/n said.

They went to the band room as R5 were setting up. Rydel wants to sing "easy love" to y/n before they got together. Now that they are she's still gonna sing the song. Well with her brothers of course.

"Loving you ain't easy nothing ever is. I will keep on fighting for a love like this no. I wouldn't have it any other way even when times are tough. I don't want no Easy Love." Ross and Rydel sing.

"This is a track for the guy's with one lady in their life you want too pull out your hair sometimes." Ross sings.

"Woo." Rydel said.

"But she's still your girl love that lasts is like a unicorn holding on a last art from sometimes you want to throw in the tower but she's still your girl." Ross sings.

"Loving you ain't easy nothing ever is. I will keep on fighting for a love like this no. I wouldn't have it any other way even when times are tough. I don't want no Easy Love." Ross and Rydel sing.

"Second verse goes to the females rolling their eyes when we fail make you want to shop retail but he's still your man all we crash it's undeniable." Ross sings.

"Dirtbag's." Ross and Rocky sing.

"Were professional sometimes you want to throw in the tower but he's still your man loving you ain't easy nothing ever is. I will keep on fighting for a love like this no I wouldn't have it any other way even when times are tough. I don't want no Easy Love I don't believe in love that lasts forever and every time your feeling down. I know were going to work it out and I know we can't live without each other but nothing worth having come easy baby you've got me singing yo." Ross sings.

"Loving you ain't easy nothing ever is. I will keep on fighting for a love like this no. I wouldn't have it any other way even when times are tough. I don't want no Easy Love." Everyone sings.

"Loving you ain't easy nothing ever is. I will keep on fighting for a love like this no. I wouldn't have it any other way even when times are tough I don't want no Easy Love oh." Ross and Rydel sing.

"I don't want no Easy Love hey even when times are tough I don't want no Easy Love." Ross sings.

Word count: 574 words