Survival of the election

God damn it why is Bakugou texting me! He didn't have my number but he had my social media's so he texted me through there instead.

Bakugou: Hey y/n is it okay if I borrow your notes from class. I had to leave early for something.

Me: Sure that's fine, do you want me to send them to you on on here or?

Bakugou: I'll just grab them from you after school or something.

Me: Alright then.

Bakugou liked your message

That was a bit out of the norm. Yet again I'm one of the only people he knows and he probably doesn't want to to talk to Midoryia right now. I shrugged it off and went to bed.

I made it to school and sat down on my desk. I noticed that Bakugou was staring at me for a little bit, as if he was checking me out. No, don't over think it. I walked over to Chal and saw her eyeing a boy. "Crushing on someone already?" I smirked. She jumped up in her seat and started blushing. "It's not what it looks like I swear!" She panicked. I traced her eyes to the boy. It was a redhead with longish hair. [We're letting kirishima have his hair down in this story because it's hotter] "You like Kirishima?" I asked. Her face got even redder. "Called it," I teased, leaning back in the chair. She started flailing her arms around in embarrassment. "I can be your wing man," I smirked. "Thanks," Chal blushed.

I went back to my seat and listened to whatever Aizawa had to say. "We're voting for a class representative," Aizawa said. "Finally a normal class activity!" Someone shouted. I needed a good break from hero work. I'm not running for anything, I just want to sit back and watch everything unfold. Midoryia and Yaoyorozu ended up getting the spot, but Midoryia seemed like he didn't want it.

Then the alarm bells started ringing. "Everyone get out the school, villains just broke in," students were saying as everyone was running out. Wait how? This building is secure! "I don't think there are villains on campus," I said to Iida. He was the only one that stood his ground other than me. "I agree, we should investigate it," Iida nodded. We waited for the hallways to clear up before looking out the windows. "Those aren't villains," I muttered. "It's the press," Iida said. "I'll tell everyone it's a false alarm," Iida said as he looked at me. I nodded and ran with him to the students.

"There's too many," I said as I tried to catch my breath. "Wait I have an idea," Iida said. His quirk let him boost himself to the students. "Calm down it's just the press!" Iida yelled. Everyone stopped and looked at him. This guy is smart but reckless. Everyone went back to class as usual, feeling stupid about the situation.

"Thanks y/n and Iida," Midoryia sighed. "No problem!" I smiled. "I wish I could give both of you my spot for class representative but there's not enough room," Midoryia said. "Don't worry" "I don't want the spot, give it to Iida since he deserves it," I reassured Midoryia. "Thanks y/n, I knew I could count on you," Midoryia said in relief. I gave him a thumbs up as he got up to stand in the front of the class.

"I think Iida should take my spot as Class President," Midoryia said anxiously. I gave him a smile of reassurance. I smiled back at me and continued. "Raise your hand if you agree," Midoryia said, gulping. Everyone raised their hands. "He deserves it!" Kirishima said. "I agree!" Chal said while blushing from Kirishimas statement. I smiled at everyone's agreement. I stretched in my seat as Iida was initiated as the new class president.

Time skip since this chapter is too short and it's canon so it can't be a filler :(

It's been a week since i've been at UA. As usual Aizawa came in to tell us whatever we had to do for today. "We'll be going to USJ today," Aizawa said. USJ? Universal Studios Japan? "Grab your hero suits and get on the bus," Aizawa said. I grabbed my briefcase and left to go on the bus. I looked frantically for Chal but I couldn't find her. "Found you," I said sarcastically. "Hey sharty bae," Chal smirked. Ah yes, I keep forgetting how much me and Himiko rub off on her. "Hey kitten," I said making the fboy emoji face. "Let's sit together and watch a movie," I suggested. "Sure, or maybe we can play some roblox," Chal agreed.

While I was trying to get on the bus, I almost got beheaded by Iidas inhumane karate chopping movements. "Midoryia your quirk is insanely similar to All Mights," Tsu said bluntly. Thank gosh I wasn't the only one who thought that. Midoryia started to get fidgety and blamed it on coincidence. I call bullshit!

"So Chal, what's your full name?" Kirishima asked. I made a cat like smirk towards Chal. "Yeah Chal what is it?" I teased. "Her real name is Sharty bae," I joked. "My full name is Chalchiuhtlicue," Chal said. What the fuck. "You're named after that one Aztec goddess right?" Iida asked. Chal nodded. "That's pretty swag of you ask me," Kaminari said. It seemed like Chal was becoming more social, i'm glad. I noticed Bakugou was too quiet.

"I don't know how you got in here, you got the trash personality of a villain," Kaminari said to Bakugou. Big mistake. Bakugou went feral and started going at Kaminari. He started calling him every name in the book. "Chill out Bakubro," Kirishima said. Bakugou settled down and sat next to me. "Why are you so quiet today?" I teased. "Because everyone is stupid," Bakugou said. "For your information i'm not an idiot you are," I said. "Is that so?" Bakugou raised an eyebrow at me. "I'm probably stronger than you too," I said sarcastically, getting closer to his face intimidatingly. I knew I wasn't as good as him but I wanted to push his buttons.

"Says the one who doesn't even want to show their true quirk to anyone," Bakugou whispered into my ear with a smirk. My neck started to tingle. My heart began to race. Why was that hot? Stop simping y/n! I'll have to make him blush for that. "Well then you can show me how big those explosions can get later," I whispered in his ear. Bakugou scoffed as he blushed a bit and turned to Kirishima.

I felt Chal bump her elbow into my arm. "What was that about," Chal teased. She started poking me in the arm in comical speeds. "Shut up," I mumbled. "yeah yeah spit it out y/n!" Chal said on disbelief. The bus stopped suddenly. "Looks like we're here," Aizawa said. "Don't fall on your face getting out," Aizawa yawned as he went inside the building.

I changed into my hero suit and went inside. I couldn't believe my eyes, Thirteen was here. Thirteen used to work with my parents since their quirks matched up really well until my parents became an agency.

"Welcome to USJ, we'll be learning everyone's best hero environment and how you'll be able to save civilians in that environment," Thirteen said. "Our quirks can be used to save others, but also to kill," Thirteen continued. To kill... To kill.

Y/n! You're destroying everything stop! You're hurting innocent people please just stop! 

There's no doubt I'll go through a situation like that. I could crush someone in my large form. I could destroy many buildings and many families. Why am I like this? Why is my quirk so destructive?

I was taken out of my daydream when there was a rumbling. What is going on? Everyone gets teleported to different areas.

"Y/n are you okay?"