42nd Chapter

I scowl with frustration at myself in the mirror, I really do look hurt. I wish I could push my emotions down so deep that I could forget them. I feel my eyes heavy and I'm doing a big effort trying not to cry by biting my lower lip but it's not that successful.

The whole world's against me today, yet here I am trying to tell myself everything will be alright.  

What on Earth do I have to do in order to feel better? Maybe, I should go talk with Harry and try to understand his point of view. Or maybe I shouldn't, maybe he wants time to think. My mind's actually a total mess right now, I don't know anything about what I think or do, or say. However, I want to go there and hear his sweet and raspy voice that enchants anyone just by saying one simple word. I wanna go see his green eyes and his brown hair full of perfect curls, but that still always looks so unkempt. I wanna go see him because after all, I love him, no matter how hurt I am. And I don't think that's going to change.

Unlocking my phone I notice that I have two messages, one from Harry and another from Hannah. 

From: Harry

I'm sorry, Em. We need to talk

He's so bipolar. I'm so bipolar, We, the two of us are such biporal people. I don't understand.

From: Hannah

Girl! Don't forget that tomorrow you need to go buy a dress for my father's wedding aha! Love ya brat