Way to wreck that Harry.

" I think I've already told you this but I don't like repeating myself." His voice is more intimating now. He hates being ignored.

" Cat got your tongue? I'm warning you, Sage. "

" Niall said something okay, and it made me laugh. " I'm so frustrated right now. Like always. Talking to Harry is a rollercoaster. It's unpredictable and discomforting. Harry is a ticking time bomb. Everything making him closer to exploding.

" I'm glad you're having a good time. " He chuckles, the sarcasm not even disguised.

" Your Dad was on the news last night saying how much of a tragedy this was. " He says this so heartlessly that  My eyes fill with tears at the thought of my Dad doing that. He's always on the news, he owns one of the biggest oil companies in the US. But the fact now is that he's lost me and my Mum. It makes my anger too strong. I picture him alone crying like he did when my Mum died. His only joy is gone.

But it also hurts, it hurts my heart so bad to think of him. Alone in his house, with no one left. How the fuck is Harry so heartless. My tears are becoming stronger and I place my head on my knees. A safety position.

I feel Harry's eyes on me but I don't even lookup. Beside me is the man who destroyed my life, took away all my brightness and replaced it with eternal darkness.

I'd never felt more alone than in this moment. I'd never felt more helpless than at this moment. There was nothing I could do, this was my fate.

And deep down I knew I deserved this.

" Your quiet today. " His voice makes me even more upset. Is he that fucking oblivious?

" Can you blame me, Harry?" I manage to sniffle from my lap. The vulnerability I'm showing now is overwhelming. My whole life I've kept my emotions behind closed doors.

But here I was sitting beside a psychopathic stranger and bawling my eyes out.

Harry pulls over the car beside an empty valley. The grass is cream and dead and it appears to be empty for miles. Is this where I was going to die?  He must have had enough of me and I can't say I blame him.

Harry steps out of the car, walking around it. He opens my door. Staring up at him I'm sure he's going to kill me.

" Aren't you getting out?" I stay making eye contact with him. Why would I walk into my murder, if I was going to die I could at least put up a fight.

" Just get out of the damn car Sage. " He sounds fed but so am I. Harry was treating me as I was disposable. I couldn't even start to understand what he was getting out of this.

" Harry looks, you can't just treat people as if there objects. You told me two minutes ago my Dad was on the news crying because his only daughter was ripped away from him for no reason. You can't expect me to jump out of this car., and walk out possibly to my death. You're not being fair here."

I can't believe I said what I was thinking. I'm usually someone who completely suppresses any anger but Harry brings a new side to me.

" Nothing about the way I act is fair, so save your tears for another day. Suck it up. I'm not going to kill you now, I was simply going to let you walk around. "

A part of me believes Harry but most of me have zero trust in this man. I stand up however as I don't want an even more agitated Haeey by my side. Angry Harry is terrifying.

" Smart choice. " He begins walking into the wooded area and I appear to have no choice but to follow him. Something I'm getting used to.

Having no choice.