Chapter 29 - Deals upon Deals

Start from the beginning

Y/N: Uhh... Hey?

Balthus: Y/n L/n! Some folks say they never seen such a brutal soldier in combat! Especially so brutal for serving the church.

Y/N: Yeah,I was just doing my-

Balthus: Kinda reminds you of a bandit...

' ... '

I stared at him for a moment as I sighed lightly with an idea popping in mind.

Y/N: Yeah,a bandit... A bandit who killed many in his time even killing a noble.

Balthus: Oh! Lord Lonato! It was a bit of surprise that he made a such ruckus against Lady Rhea.

Y/N: He did... A friend shouldn't have even think about killing the other,I mean if they were true friends that thought won't even exist.

Balthus: But you must know,that some folk who call themselves 'friend' may just stab you right in the back.

I looked to the side and crossed my arms.

Y/N: Friends can turn into backstabbers matter of a slip of words or gathering information that was kept secret.

Balthus: Then they would pay up for that information too like a lot of gold.

I looked back at him with a glare as he puts up his hands in offensive and I rised my fists in response.

Y/N: Is greed sometime you're involved with?

Balthus: Maybe! I mean I have debts upon debts but I doubt you would care much about it.

Y/N: Debts... I have one debt to repay,it's only to one person.

Balthus: Ah! You made a promise?

Y/N: Yeah,it's more like I owe my life or something of to them.

Balthus: Seems ab- Oh yeah! I was here to fight you!

I paused while lowering my fists and he started grinning.

Balthus: I fought your silver haired friend and she seem crazy strong! I was wondering if you were the same!

Y/N: Well,I doubt we should be fighting in the streets! And I was just heading to help my students with something!

I started backing up from him as he watches me.

Balthus: Then the next time we meet like this! You'll face the King of Grappling!

Y/N: Yep! Yep! Thanks for the talk!

I rushed off away from the area as Balthus stood there and when I was far away.

Balthus: Oh... Isn't his students the other way?

Support Rank : Rank C

- Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Ashes Wolves hiding in the darkness while Chibi Y/n & Chibi Byleth try to get them to step out into the light -

Abyss - Market Area

Y/n Pov

I found myself within the market place which is kinda surprised to see one under the ground but hell,they have a liter whole town so this isn't much.