" The boy has a fire within him and I don't want it to faint away because of a whipping... I will punish him myself. "

" ... Alright. "

The boy's chains distracted from the others as I started for my hutt but seeing him look back to the other children and I fixed his head forwards. He growls lightly underneath his breath and I smiled at that,a slave warrior... How fitting.

- Days later -

I have figured out that the boy has no crest,he would seem worthless to any noble who brought him but he still had that fire in his eyes. I sat him down to speak with him as food sat in front of him and I sat across the table.

" What is your name... "

" ... "

" So... You rather not answer then I will continue to call you a slave. "

I said as I pulled away the plate of food and he looked at me for a moment. He spits at my face which I wipe it off before grabbing him by the hair and started to walk outside.

" Disrespectful one,aren't you!? Maybe a night out in the cold will teach you some manners! "

I chained him up outside as he fought against the chains but not very effective,I turned around to walk inside til-

" Bastards like you deserve to burn in hell! "

I heard him spoke for the first time but those words would not save him from this punishment as I walked inside into the warmth while he stayed outside in the cold.

- Sunrise -

I came back outside to find the boy laying in the snow,barely moving but breathing slowly and cuddling himself to give some interbody warmth. I kicked him in the gut that seems to get him moving again as he scratched at my leg and quickly moved as far as he could away.

" How was the night in the cold...? "

" Bastard... "

" Is that the only word,your parents taught you? "

" THEY'RE DEAD BECAUSE OF THIS CLAN! AND I'LL KILL YOU! "

Seeing that flame growing inside of his eyes,it may be the reason why he has the energy to bark back at me. I smirked at him as I grabbed him by the snowy hair and leaned in close.