Chapter 8

REDD POV~ (PIC IN MM)

I woke up at 2:00 am u took a shower.I got out put on my black thong and bra.I put on some deodorant, a Black crew neck and joggers ,my black/white jordans,my hair in a ponytail, and black lipstick.I got my bag full of guns and other equipment.I silenced all my guns and my phone.I jogged down stairs and picked me up something to eat and hopped in my car and left.Ohhh yess this is gonna be good.

KINGSTON POV~

I knew all about my sisters plan i have cameras everywhere in all of her trap houses.I got uo took a shower.I put on some deodorant.I had on some Black joggers and a black hoodie,black earrings,black and white LeBrons,and grab a couple of guns.I put them all on silenced,and just in case extra amo.I silenced my phone too.

I woke up  early as fuck.I jogged downstairs and fuced me a snack.When i finished it was 2:09.I got in my Black Ferrari and left.

BRIA POV~

I been left i was awake at a 1:00 .I had on a black hoodie and black joggers,Black and white LeBrons,black lipstick and straightened my hair and then put it into a bun.

My door opened and in walked everyone.Even my brother.How the hell did he kno bout this aint that some shit,and we had on THE same shit damn this dude.

"So im guessing everyone knows the plan?Right?!?"

"Yes Ma'am "

"Good.Kingston why are you here i thought you hated me??"

"I was mad but sis i would never hate you."

"Aww."

"Yall stfu!!"

"Alright everyone get in the car with your group.Come on let's go let's go let's go!!"

In my group there was me,Redd ,Kingston,three huge bodyguards and Prince my brothers best friend.

(2 hours later)

We all pulled up to this nice ass house.We weren't too close i talked into the walkey-talkies.

"Everyone silenced everything your guns your phones everything!!"

"10-4"

We all got out the car and headed to our places my group was upstairs.We broke down the door quietly and killed everyone.I shot out the butler,maide,and everyone is the rooms.

There was one room left i busted it down and there he was .

"Drake baby are you ok??"

"Im fine its ok im fine."

"What the hell you killed my fuckin family your dead you bitch!!"

I turned around and there she was Morgan.She did all this for what cause of that fight this bitch is dead.I pulled my gun out so quick i shot the bitch in her kneecaps and her chest.We grabbed drake and headed to the cars.I poured gasoline all threw the house every room the house was four  stories high so i had help.It stopped at the door i made sure every one was out after i threw the lighter and watched it burn.We all ran to our cars and left.

I got my baby back,my brother back,and most importantly my life back.

COMMENT

COMMENT

VOTE

VOTE

LOVE YALL