Chapter 7

BRIA POV~

I woke up out of bed and looked in the mirror my eyes were puffy and red,my hair was wild and everywhere.

I got in the shower i just stood there and let the water hit my skin.I had so much racing threw my mind.My boyfriend has been kidnapped,my brother hates me,and i fell for that stupid trap.I washed my hair and got out.I dried off and put on my cheetah print thong and bra .I put on some deodorant and picked out some clothes.I had on a blue long sleeve tank top,some bleached skinnys,my blue and white retros,my LSU snapback,a necklace that said haters love me ,and sprayed on some Victorious Secrets Perfume.(Outfit on the left in MM).

After i finished i grabbed my purse,wallet, phone,charger,gun,extra amo,and a couple hundred dollar bills.I headed downstairs and made a Im Sorry Breakfast for Kingston i ate and put a note by his plate.I grabbed my keys and headed toRedds place.

REDD POV~

I got out of the shower and and put on my blue poke-a-dot thong and bra.I put on some deodorant and picked out some clothes.I had on a pink tank (no sleeves) some bleached skinnys,some gold heels I bought yesterday,i curled my hair and put on some make-up i put on some mascara and foundation,and pink lipstick.(OUTFIT IN MM).I headed down stairs into the kitchen and fixed me some breakfast.I made me some fruit salad my grandmother's secret recipe.The door bell rang that must've been Bria.I ran an answered the door and gave her a hug.

BRIA POV~

Redd is brownskin with long brown hair.She is about 5'5,she thick in all the right places.Also shes older than me she 17.But that doesn't change nothing.

I gave her a hug and we stared talking.We talked about any and everything.Redd is a thug but girly type.She has one of many Trap Houses like me.She was gonna help me get my man back.

"So yea they took him"

"We need a plan if we gonna get him back.And bitch how come i never met him!?"

"I was gonna bring him here before you know what hapoened!"

"Oh.Do you kno who couldve took him?"

"I dont kno."

By now i was on the verge of tears but i didnt cry.My pride way to strong for that.We were gonna get him back.Im hooked on this boy.So we called the number that sent me the text and mapped out where they were.I called my crew they took care of the guns and everything.After that we headed to the trap and made a few calls to people i can really TRUST.

(2 hours later)

"So all groups kno where they supposed to be right??"

"YES MA'AM!"

"Ok we got the guns?"

"CHECK! "

"Extra amo ?"

"CHECK!"

"Ok they where good."

"Wait what about your brother?

"He still mad at me and he dont like Drake so..."

"Oh."

"Anyway we will all be here tommorow at 3:00 am sharp.Iflf your LATE you will be on my list."

"YESS MA'AM!!"

With that everyone left.Tommorows gonna be a bloody messy day.

VOTE

COMMENT

VOTE

COMMENT