20- Pregnant

Lily Pov

Scott asthma back. It's been 5 days I've been avoiding every one. It's just been me and Liam. There only one chimera and that's Cory. Parrish is the one taken the body. Lydia and Stiles are out looking for the body's and that means they have to find the nematon, they been driving around the woods, but the last time we found the nematon Ally, Stills and Scott all most drowned in ice water. I can't tell if any one is lying or not but I think the worst lie is that we haven't told Noah that it Parrish is taken the body's. Well no one has told Parrish ether, we think he won't be that dangers if no one get in his way and if Noah knew he would get in his way.

I'm doing ok now me and Liam are just staying to gether and well I'm healing and going back to normal my demon is staying in and keeping calm. Cory is healing faster and getting stronger he doesn't need my help, Mason and him are becoming good friends. Lizzie is staying for a while and so is all the scobey gang the seconds. I know Scott been talking to Theo but other then that I kept my distends for my family and the pack. At the moment I only need is Lizzie, Josie, Ally, Issacs, Liam and Caroline who is becoming a mom to be again. I have told Liam I like him and were taken things slow for me and me.

Right now me and Liam are next to the busses "I have math after lunch" I tell him. "They only come out at night right, you don't need to check on me after every class and well I am stronger than you" I say smiling at my boyfriend. "I want to" His say looking at me the new love and affection that I'm getting of Liam is new and that scares me before, but what I'm felling is just telling me I'm not going to let him go. He kiss me and I fee my blood start to run done my nose "Don't tell any one" I say wiping the blood away.

Scott Pov

I was in the boy locker room when I start to breath heavy. I took my inhale out but didn't take it. I start to hear some ones heart rate beating really fast and want to know who it was. I turn the corner to see Liam zip up his bag "Hey" I say to him "Hey" He say looking at me nerve's. "You should remember it a full moon tomorrow and now start to feel it" I tell him. "I know" He say, something wrong "It's a supermom, so it's going to be closer to the earth" I tell him but he cut me of saying he know what it means.

"You going to chain me to a tree again" Liam say as he closes he locker. I try to reason with him. "You can't protect any one" He walk past me. I know his upset about the Lily think and I regret it. She is like a sister to me, mind she didn't trust me very much but now I know she doesn't trust me at all. I don't know how to get her back. She went through hell as a kid, well she still is a kid but that not..... OK I ruined my boned with Lily we all did and we need to fix it

Lily Pov

Now I'm scared Cory just been puking up silver blood I know I'm not a chimera but I don't know what that means for me. I'm not scared to die, cause I all ready did. I'm scared know one will care. I just got a call from Theo, Cory dead and I believe I'm next.

We are at the club and well that light start flicking and I knew it not me. "Oh god there here" I say as they all start walk in. Were running I don't want to call any one so I fling my phone hoping it throught them of the sent of the way we were going. But one end up in front of us. They flung Liam to a wall "We dont want to kill you just put you a way" And they walk out with me on there kicking a scream.

Liam Pov

I ran to the clink cause tah were Scott been going for a while. "Scott they took her, the dread Doctors took her" I say as I run. I said we have to look for her but he said no. What does he mean know. I walk out of there only to feel somethink go on my wrist. "Hello Liam" I look to see Lily older sister. She look and smells of sex and Raff.

Hope pov
TW : Rape

I want to sleep with Raff I don't know why but I did so using my braclet I told him to fuck me and well that happens. While I was having sex with Raff I realised how heart breaking my baby sister will be if she found out that her boyfriend slept with me. "Hello Liam" I say as I look at him. "What do you want Hope I need to find Lily" He say flashing he eyes. "Well I want you to sleep with me" I say using a commanding tone "Now why..." He get cut of and shut up. I start to walk and I could feel him right behind me. I walk us to my car that I put we now one can hear or see thank to me who found away to break Freya's spell with the braclet on. I took of all my cloths, bra and paints. "Take of you cloths and look at me like you want to do this" The look in his eyes change an there is nothing but lust.

He start to take of his cloths but he leaves his boxes on. I walk up to him and start to rub his cock through his boxes and god does he feel good. I can't wait to have him in side of me. I get pushed to my car and he put my hand a way from him and start to grinned on me and I let out a moan I push him away a walk to our cloths. I put them in the front seat and i get in the back. "Take pf your boxes and fuck me" I say felling my self get wet. He climes in the car with his boxes in his hand and put them on the frons seat. I fell his cock on my leg and I let a moan leave my moth. HE push into me and well he fuck me until i tell him to stop.

TW: over
Liam Pov

I don't know why I did that but I didn't like it vey much. I need to find Scott he promised he would help me look after Lily and he didn't. It's been a few hours I hurt Scott but I didn't kill him. I found out that Lily in eye-icon house and well that wasn't good. She been in there before and it was awful for her. I found out that Theo Killed Scott but right now I'm going to the Mikaelson house to see Klaus and find the rest of them.

"Your telling me that my oldest daughter made you sleep with her and my youngest daughter was kidnapped by Dread Doctores" He say. I nodded my head. I look down not knowing. "Well that will explain why Hope is pregnant." I look at the hybrid. "Yea she also slept with Raff I know, but the baby has yours's, Raff and Hope DNA" I look at him shocked I want to cry. Lily she going to be destroyed. "We will work on you and Lily later right now we need to get her back" I look at the father of my girlfriend and nod. I see his family there looking at my with sympathy. God Lily is right that look is horrible.

————————————————
I know what your all think how can I do this to Lily there will be a really do reason to why I did and the reason will give Lily her own family. Lily is in eye-icon house. What do you there are going to in there. So I have a person for Lizzie love life does any one have any on Josie. Don't for get to comment.
And vote.

Ruby xx