14-Birthday

Lily POV

I walk up to see Issacs sat on the Chair with Allison on his lap. Lydia was laid next too me, while I was laid on top of Liam chest. How the bloody hell did I get hear "Guys" I shouted making them all jump up and the pack run I'm my room as well as Theo "Ok what happened" I ask as I got of Liam. They told me what happened and I've been out for a month Great that means it my birthday. They all left so I could get ready. I put on a red skirt the went to my thighs a green top with the words 'rub whiled and free' on it I also put on so black boats with it. I went down stairs and smelled blood "Come you need to feed you haven't had any blood all month and we all know that you went dirking it when you turned" Stiles said holding the blood bag up to me. I took it and could tell my hybrid face should up cause they didn't look away. "Com on don't we have school" I said hopping they will forget it my birthday "Sorry Princes, we know it's your birthday." I heard a very voice I missed so much "Der" I shouted while jumping in his arms. "go you can all give her your birthday present at school me and Lydia will gave them to her now." He said getting rig=d of them "Liam, Issacs, Ally wait for me at school, please" I said give them my puppy eyes. They all look at way but nodded.

So I look at my mom and brother/dad. they both given me a necklace. Der was a deep red butterfly, were mom give me haft a heart that said 'An everlasting love' Then daughter on it. one I put my mom and Der on with one cane been longer than the other so you could still see them both.

 one I put my mom and Der on with one cane  been longer than the other so you could still see them both

I put my mom necklace under my top were der you could see

I put my mom necklace under my top were der you could see. "Happy Birthday gorgeous" mom siad as she give me a hug. "happy birthday Luna" Der said using the nick name he has for me. "For my birthday do you want to drive me and my mom to school" I said know he can't say no to me cause it that or I skip school to avoid me 'Family'.

We arrived at school and I see Issacs talking to Klaus and then point to me, greet the full family is her. Let the day began. It also does not help it a full mon tonight. Me and Lydia go over to Allison and they both give me a gift. So I have a free period and when that will be spent opening all my present for my pack. Derek get out the car only for a lot of teen age to say 'is that Lily older brother' or 'god. Lily older brother is hot' That one made me want to be sick. we all sat down in a circle and Derek went to talk Klaus and get Issacs. I sat in between Liam legs. with my mom and Allison on ether side. "Ok let the torch began" I said making every one laugh. yea I still don't trust him but the look in his eyes that look of a broken person I have seen it in myself so I understand him so his also hear and I dont mind. "Open my last" Allison said and that made me stoked she all was like me opening her after Lydia. So I open Liam, I could tell it was some sort of cloths. I saw three Hoodie a new per of legions.