"Oh... Didn't you have anything other than skirts?" I ask.

"We do. We have boring pants we can wear but I thought you would look cute in a skirt - which you do!" she smiles.

"Come on you two. We are going to be late." Magath tells us from behind. We both turn around and follow him into another building across the street. It was a bit larger than the neighbouring houses but it didn't bother me.

We stroll through the corridors and pass several doors. He stops in-front of one specific door, near a set of stairs, and turns around. The door was open and the man pointed inside.

"Ladies first." He signals for us to go in. Pieck enters and and I follow her lead.

There was a table in the middle of the room and there were three men already there. One of them had blonde, slicked back hair with a hint of brown hair underneath. He wore a white shirt and a dark-green jacket on-top. He wore greenish-grey pants and black boots. He also had a red armband with a white star in the centre. He leaned against the wall and looked towards us.

"What took you so long?" he asks impatiently to Magath. His green eyes met my (e/c) eyes. "Is this the girl?" he smirks.

I cross my arms and look at the other two people. One was stood by the window and had long blonde hair. He was smoking and had glasses - I have seen him from somewhere.

I look over at Levi and he had one of his swords in the user of the Beast titan's mouth. The man had long, blonde hair and a blonde beard along with a pair of glasses - and he was shirtless. His limbs were cut off and were healing.

He was the man that controlled the Beast Titan - Reiner did mention something about his name being 'Zeke' or something. No doubt about it, he was the one. He still looked the same - he wore glasses and his hair was parted neatly. He also wore the same uniform as me but he wore pants instead of a skirt and a red armband.

I look over and see another man sitting at the table. He was covering his face with his hands like he didn't want me to see him. All I knew is that he wore the same uniform as nearly everyone else and he had blonde hair along with a red armband.

I look over at Pieck and silently ask her what is wrong with the man.

"Don't be shy. She used to be your old friend, remember?" Pieck tells him while taking a seat next to him.

"That's the thing." I recognised his voice. "She is an old friend. She probably doesn't trust me anymore."

"Old friend?" I ask myself. He pulls his hands away from his face and I instantly knew who it was - Reiner. "Oh." I sigh trying to keep myself from lashing out.

My brain goes blank and flashbacks flood into my head about my second time in the Cadet Corps. How I used to be friends with him. How him and Bertholdt taught me things I have never seen before. How they would always support me. How they were my friends.

I silently sit opposite Reiner and stare down at the wooden table. I didn't bother talking or moving in the slightest. From the corner of my eye, I see the chair next to me slide backwards and the boy with a green jacket sits down while kicking his legs up on the table.

"Future queen, eh? Very rare I get to work with a royal." His fairly deep voice tells me. "What is your name, darling?"

I put my hand into a fist, on my lap, and stay quiet. I hate being called names apart from my proper name and if I said anything, I would probably beat him to death.

"Not saying anything? You know you don't need to be shy around me. I'm not that scary." he pats my back.

I grit my teeth and my head starts to emit steam. I didn't even know what I was feeling - whether it was anger, sadness or if I was worried. It was like a mixture of all of them. I feel the boy's hand get off of my back and he doesn't say anything.