Chapter 19: Atlantia

"This year is going to be so boring without you guys." Ginny sulked as we walked through King Cross Station. The rest of the summer had come and went so quickly that I didn't even realize that it was time for Ginny to go back to Hogwarts until she came waltzing into my shop last week.

One week ago

"Blaise, after this batch of Calming Draught finishes, could you start Mrs. Hindely's order? I think it's the order with the memory potions but just check the order book to be sure." I told Blaise as I carried a box of the Weasley's potions to the front of the store so I could deliver it to them when I went to pick up lunch for us.

"Yeah of course," Blaise told me. I thanked him as I went to grab the second box of the Weaseley's potions but when I was bringing it to the front I spotted someone I was expecting wandering the aisles.

"Ginny, what are you doing here?" I say surprised before moving in for a hug.

"I go back to Hogwarts next week or did you forget that I have to return?" Ginny teased me.

"No, I didn't forget...I just didn't realize that it was that time already." I said. "So, do you need anything or did you come for a visit?"

"I need a few potion supplies so I thought I stop here since you offer some supplies before heading to the Apothecary for any supplies I couldn't get here." Ginny said. I nod smiling before leading her to the supplies section of the store. Few minutes later, she and I were walking out of the store toward Fred and George's joke shop. She was helping me carry the boxes to the shop since she was already heading there to meet her mother and father. Blaise said he would start the potions that needed to be started and finish with the customers in the store before joining us for lunch.

Ginny and I entered the store and immediately made our way to the Weasley's twins to hand them the boxes before finding Molly and Arthur who were walking around the store. We had chatted at the store till Blaise came in and we went off to lunch discussing the upcoming school year for Ginny.

Present

"You'll manage." I tell her before running with her through the wall between platform 9 and 10. "I mean you didn't have Harry, Ron, Hermione, or I during that weird year as we searched for the horcruxes."

"Yeah, but that was different." Ginny said, "I had Neville, Luna, Dean, Seamus, and a few others but most of them are not returning."

"You still have Luna and the others in your year." Blaise says coming through the wall.

"Yeah, but they're not as interesting as you guys." Ginny said pouting before giving me and Blaise a hug. Harry, Ron, and Hermione couldn't be here because of their new jobs in the Ministry but they had said their goodbye and good luck last night. Molly and Arthur walked through the wall as we pull apart from the hug.

"Don't forget us," Molly said giving her daughter a smile as she pulls Ginny into a hug. Arthur joins the hug as Blaise and I watch smiling as we pull each into a hug as we watch the family say their goodbye.

"Bye, Mom and Dad," Ginny says as we hear the whistle being blown, "Bye Blaise, Atlantia. Don't forget to send me a package of beauty potions, Atlantia!"

"Hey, we never agreed on that!" I shout back her smiling. She just laughs and waves at me like she knows I'm going to send her those packages. After watching Ginny disappear with the rest of the students, Blaise and I sends our goodbye to Molly and Arthur and heading back to the shop. We had closed the shop for the morning so we could watch Ginny leave for Hogwarts. Blaise and I weren't surprised any more to see the small group of wizards waiting outside our door for us to return since our shop was doing really well. A lot of the wizards were happy they didn't have to make the potions especially the ones that took a long time to brew. Our most popular potions were the beauty/aging potions that I improved with Aphrodite's help, the modified nectar, and the medicine/antidotes for potions.

"Hey, Atlantia." Blaise said later that day as I was putting a custom order in their box and crossing it off the list.

"Yeah?" I said glancing at him through the door. He had a letter in his hand with a bemused smile on his face.

"We just got a letter from a student at Hogwarts asking if we could make this list of potions for his potions class." Blaise said chuckling as I join in. I wasn't expecting some of the students to try to cheat by buying my potions but I don't think he thought this through since Professor Slughorn is aware of my potion style so he is going to notice the switch.

The shop ended up slowing down when the school sessions started which was actually nice since it gave me a chance to celebrate my 17th birthday. Honestly, I never thought I would actually reach this age even though I was immortal. My childhood had so many near death experiences that it is actually a shock that I survived this long but I was happy I did.

When my birthday rolled around, we had closed the shop so we could spend the day at the Weasley's home. Molly wanted to have an all day celebration since I guess she wanted to make up for the other birthdays I had never really celebrated. Blaise and I were supposed to show up at the house about lunchtime so we had the morning to ourselves. He had woke me up with breakfast in bed which he and I enjoyed. Blaise had made my favorite breakfast, buttermilk pancakes with sliced bananas and maple syrup, which I thoroughly enjoyed. After breakfast, Blaise told me he had a gift for me which surprised me since I honestly thought my gift was the breakfast. I didn't particularly need anything so I was curious to see what he got me. He pulls out a small wrapped box with a white bow on top of it. Blaise hands it to me and begins to explain why he got the gift as I open it.

"You always wear things that remind you of people you love and you always grab onto them when you are stressed," Blaise begins as I open the black velvet case that I found in the box. I found a beautiful silver heart locket with the words 'I love you' engraved on it. When I opened the locket I found two moving pictures in it. One was a photo I had hanging in the apartment from the last gathering we had at the Weasley's house where everyone was present which I think was just before we opened the shop. The other photo surprised me and actually brought tears to my eyes. It was of my demigod family after we had just won the Titan War and we were celebrating by the firepit. Because they were magic photos of moments, the demigod family showed my family messing around as we tried to get the photo taken which brought back memory.

"I figured if you get stressed or just had a bad day, then maybe both of your families can always be with you." Blaise said softly making me turn to him. I couldn't speak so I just wrapped him into a hug before planting my lips on his.

"Thank you," I say when we pull apart. Tears were still present in my eyes as I look at him, "This means so much to me."

"I know," Blaise says with a smile. We sit in silence just enjoying each other's embrace before we got ready for my birthday party at the Weasley's house. Blaise and I floo travel to the house once we dressed and when we arrived, everyone was already there. The only person who was not there was Ginny since she was at Hogwarts but everyone else was there. Fred, George, Percy, Harry, Hermione, Ron, Neville, Draco, Millicent, Pansy, and so many others who I was closed to came to the party. So many people get me personal gifts and some even had demigod photos from my album that I had by my bedside so I knew Blaise must have gave them the photos when I was delivering the orders to the Weasley Twins since that typically took an hour since they and I would always spend time chatting about the last week. All in all, I must have cried like 20 times from how many personal gifts that touched my heart but even though I cried so many times, it still was the best birthday I have ever had.

An: Hey guys, so I need some help coming up with a nick name for Atlantia that Blaise can call her and one for Blaise that Atlantia can call him. I don't want anything that's inappropriate but just a cute nickname that they could have. I having trouble thinking of one so if you guys have any ideas, I would greatly appreciate it. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you to all of you for all the reads and votes! I truly do appreciate them.