You Are My Home

Khun woke up in a sun ray on his face. It was already passed 9:00 am. He still felt the heaviness and pain on his right arm as he slept with the cast on it. He decided to get up, washed up and went down to eat. As he passed by his living room, he saw someone sleeping in the sofa. He walked near the sofa and was surprised to see Victoria sleeping on it. He moved silently in front of her and sat on the carpet. He looked at her sleeping face and can't help but smile. That lady in front of him is indeed beautiful.

He was staring at her for a moment when she woke up. She's a little surprised to see Khun staring at her.

"You're awake. Are you hungry? I'll prepare breakfast for you." She said as she was about to stand up.

Khun stopped her. "It's okay, sleep more." He said smiling at her.

"Gwenchanayo?" she asked with a worried face. Khun just nod at her.

She sat down on the sofa. Khun sat next to her. "When did you arrive? I thought you need to stay in China for 3 days. You're a day early." Khun asked as he was surprised to see Victoria in his house that moment.

"We finished early so I asked them if I could fly back to Korea early and they allow me. How are you?" She asked. Her face darkened when he saw Khun's arm in a cast. "I told you to be careful." She moved closer to Khun and slowly touched his right arm.

"It's okay, don't worry." He answered as he held her hand. "And you're already here so it will be healed fast." He smiled at her. Victoria didn't say a word and just showed a frowned face.

"Hey." he said in a soft voice holding her chin. "Cheer up."

"You make me so worried; don't you know that?" Victoria said looking at him with a serious but sad face.

Looking at her, he didn't have any more words to argue. He just wrapped his arm around her. "I missed you." He uttered. "Anyway, how did you get here? You don't know my door's password."

"I called Min Jae oppa. I asked him if he knows and he gave it to me." She answered while she snuggled in Khun's arm. "I didn't know your manager knows your door's lock." She said jokingly.

"I just gave it to him yesterday. He helped me and took care of me together with the boys." He answered. "How's your photo shoot? Did it go well? That Song Wei Long is lucky to be with you for two days." He wrinkled his face as he said those words to her.

"Are you jealous?" Victoria teased.

"A little." He answered pouting.

"Aigoo, you don't have to. It was just plain work. We didn't even talk after the shoot."

"Jinjja?" he asked.

"Jinjjaru." She assured him.

"Did you visit your mom before going home?"

"I didn't have the chance since I booked an early flight back to Korea. I just called Mama and I told her I'll visit her when I came back to China." She answered.

Khun sighed. "I'm sorry you have to go back early."

"Gwenchana. Besides my schedule finished early, too."

"But you didn't get to go home." Khun felt sorry. He knew that one of the reasons why Victoria rushed back to Korea was because she was worried of what happened to him. She's not the type of woman who would always tell him she loved him but he could really feel it with how she took care of him. He often prepares food for him even with her busy schedule. She would always find time for him even thru phone calls and text messages. It makes him feel happy and proud of having her that it makes him want to do the same for her.

"Aren't you sad that you didn't have time to go home and be with your family?" He asked.

"I can always go back home when I have time." She answered. She wrapped her arms around Khun and smiled at him. "And besides, this is also home."

Khun smiled back at her. His smile was warm, welcoming and thankful. "You are my home, Vic." He said.

Victoria hugged her tighter. "Aigoo... baegopa?" she asked giggling.

"Nae.'" He answered.

'Nado." She added. They both laughed. Later on, Victoria prepared the food and feed him.

The Story of Usजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें