What Have You Done to Me?

Victoria's day was busy. She finished her photo shoot for a magazine and went to an interviewafterwards. She felt exhausted that she wanted to toss her body to bed and rest but she could alsofeel her stomach trembling. She was hungry. She went home a little late and found out that herrefrigerator was already empty. She scratched her forehead with what she saw, she haven't checkedit since she didn't cook for sometime because of her busy schedule. She then decided to call hermanager to ask a favor and that is to drive her to the supermarket to buy groceries. Her manageragreed and told her to wait for him. 

After a few minutes, someone knocked on her door. She was shocked when she saw who wasstanding in front of her door as she opened it. 

"Omo!" She uttered. 

"Oh, hi!" The man greeted. 

"Hi!" She answered. She was still shocked but offered the man to get inside her house. "Would you mind if I asked what brings you here?" She asked as she let Khun enter the house. She asked her tosit down on the sofa. 

"Min Jae hyung called me. He said that your manager asked a favor to drive you in the supermarket.Since hyung was in a meeting, he called me and asked me to do it for you." Khun explained. 

"O... okay.""Anyway, will it be fine for you?" 

"N.. nae." She can't help but stutter. She really wanted to go to the mart but she didn't expect that hewill be the one to drive her there. 

"I'll just change. Please wait for me here." She then went upstairs toher bedroom. 

Few more minutes and she's ready to go. 

"Can we go now?" Khun asked. 

"Nae." That's all she can answered. Khun then opened the door for her and let her in first before hewent to the driver's seat. Then they drove going to the mart. 

Victoria bought the groceries and food that she needed. Khun helped her in carrying the loads. Afteran hour, they left the supermarket and went home. Victoria decided to cook and asked Khun to staythere. 

"I'm going to cook dinner. Stay here for a while. You can eat dinner here." She offered. 

"Is it really okay?" 

"Yes. It won't take long. I'll just prepare." Victoria answered as she unloaded the ingredients out of theplastic bags. She put some of them in the refrigerator and some on the preparation table. She thenstarted to prepare the ingredients. 

"Is there anything I can help?" Khun asked as she watched Victoria prepare. He was at the diningarea but since the house has no partitions, he could easily see Victoria who is in the kitchen. 

"Annyeo. Just sit there. I can manage." Victoria answered as she continue slicing. 

Khun just watched her cooking. There were times when he would stood up to help her but Victoriarejected and asked him to sit down as he is her visitor. Minutes had passed and Victoria finishedcooking. She prepared the dining table and put the dishes there. Then she asked Khun to starteating. 

 "Thank you for the food." They answered in chorus. 

It was the second time Khun tasted Victoria's food after a long time. The sandwiches that she madeduring their rehearsal tastes so good but now, the dishes that she cooked tasted even better. It's likeher mom's home cooked meal only in Korean style. He took a spoonful one after the other. It tastesreally good. 

"I missed this." He can't help but utter. 

"I'm happy you enjoyed it." She was smiling at him as she said it. 

"By the way, we have rehearsaltomorrow right?"

 "Yes. So you better rest after this."

"I still need to clean up." She said looking at the utensils and empty plates on the table. 

"I will do that." Khun offered. 

"Ani, it's okay. I can do that. You better rest, too. You guys are also busy." She rejected. 

"I'll clean upafter you leave." 

"Are you sure you'll be fine?" 

 "Yes. Washing is easy." She giggled. "Don't worry about that." 

"Ok, then just let me help you put this in the sink." He started to collect the utensils. 

"Okay." 

After helping Victoria, the two of them talked for a moment about their rehearsal. He was able to getVictoria's number telling her that if in case there will be emergency, they can contact each othereasily. After a while, Khun decided to go home. Victoria lead him to the door and bid farewell. 

"Thank you for the dinner." He said as he stand facing Victoria outside the door. 

"Annyeo. Thank you for driving for me. Be safe." She then wait for Khun to get inside his car and bidfarewell. 

 Moments later, she was about to finish washing the soiled dishes when she heard her phone beep. Itwas a text message. She wiped her hands and read it. 

Sorry I wasn't able to help you with the dishes. Next time, please let me so I can make it up with yourcooking... ᄏᄏᄏ See you tomorrow at the rehearsal. Good night! 😊😊😊

She can't help but smile upon reading the message. She immediately replied. 

No worries. Thank you, too. Good night! 😊😊😊

Khun giggled as she read Victoria's message. It was simple but it hits a part of him again. "This woman, what have you done to me?" He asked in his thoughts.