Batman's distress signal.

Dick's distress signal.

By this time he was patrolling, and looking at the map with the signal he was at Arkham.

It didn't took Tim much to suit up and taking a cycle. Yes, he was angry at Dick, but he wasn't an asshole, he wasn't going to let him on his own? What if he died? He might be angry at him, but he didn't want to be guilty for his death.

He wasn't able to hack into their com lines because of the lack of time, and he had broke his communicator months ago, but it didn't took him long before he was already half way there when he was able to hear the police sirens.

He stopped quickly to ask one of the cops what was going on. Apparently one of the crazy people in Arkham had found a way to take control over the place and had freed some of the people in there.

Some of them had already escaped.

Tim got again to his cycle and drove as fast as possible. He arrived a couple of minutes later.

He fought his way inside, using smoke bombs and taking down some regular crazy people, he could see Dick not far away taking down Poison Ivy.

He looked angry, but away from that he didn't look hurt. Tim didn't really get why had he used his distress signal, where was the rest of the family? Where was the brat? So much for Robin and he couldn't even help Batman.

Batman finally took down poison Ivy, and ran to the other side of the room.

Why was he running to the other way? Was he-

Oh.

Tim noticed a small bundle of rocks, probably from a wall, or from the ceiling, but Dick was frantically taking the rocks away.

"Robin!"

Oh.

Tim seriously thought about leaving and search for other crazy villains in Gotham. Yeah, he maybe was a little bit of an asshole.

But it was the brat they were talking about! The demon!

Dick was able to finally take all the pile of rocks from the top of a small boy, why did he looked smaller than Tim remembered? Or was he always that small? Weren't children supposed to grow with time?

Dick grabbed the boy and took him out of the rocks,he carried him on his arms in a bridal style, and finally turned around.

Turned around and see Tim, who was in his Red Robin suit, standing there, doing nothing.

If the cowl wasn't covering Dick's eyes he could have seen the way his brother's eyes opened and teared a bit.

"Ti-Robin?" He said, but not in his Batman voice, but in his voice. He noticed it, he cleared his throat and continued with the Batman voice. "I, I didn't saw you."

"I just arrived...I heard your distress signal."

Batman nodded.

"Ro-"

"Red. Red Robin." Dick already knew his name. How dare him call him Robin after what he did. "Im going to search the ones who escaped."